Wed, 25th May 2016 12:00
HIGHLAND GOLD MINING LIMITED
25 May 2016
Highland Gold Mining Limited ("the "Company")
Result of Annual General Meeting
At the Annual General Meeting of the Company held today 25 May 2016 all of the following resolutions were passed:-
1. The report of the directors, the audited financial statements and auditor's report for the year ended 31 December 2015 were adopted;
2. A final dividend of £0.25 for each Ordinary Share of £0.001 in the Company was declared;
3. Eugene Shvidler, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
4. Terry Robinson, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
5. Colin Belshaw, who retired as a director of the Company, was re-elected;
6. Ernst & Young LLP were re-elected as auditors of the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting; and
7. The directors were authorised to fix the auditor's remuneration.
The percentage of the votes cast was 76%.
The dividend payment date is 27 May 2016.
The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2015 were sent to shareholders on 6 May 2016 and are available on the Company's website at www.highlandgold.com
Enquiries: Duncan Baxter, Non-executive Director: +44 (0)1534 814202