Tue, 29th Jan 2019 08:01
29 January, 2019
Swedbank Mortgage year-end report 2018 published
Swedbank Mortgage year-end report for 2018 has been published at www.swedbank.com/ir.
Swedbank Mortgage AB (publ) is a wholly owned subsidiary to Swedbank AB (publ). The mortgage lending is originated through Swedbank's and the Swedish savings banks retail network, one of the largest bank-owned retail networks in Sweden, as well as through the telephone services and Internet Bank. No lending with collateral outside of Sweden is performed.
· Operating profit in the second half of 2018 amounted to SEK 6 243m (6 546)
· Net interest income decreased by SEK 94m to SEK 6 618m (6 712)
· Lending to the public increased by 1.7 per cent or SEK 17bn to SEK 1 009bn (992)
· Profit before impairments decreased by SEK 362m to SEK 6 275m (6 637)
· Credit impairments, net, according to IFRS 9, amounted to SEK 32m (91)
· Return on equity was 22.1 per cent (21.9)
· Covered bonds totalling SEK 22bn (66) were issued during the period
Swedbank Mortgage AB (publ) is required to disclose this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). This information was sent to be published on 29 January, 2019 at 09:00 CET.