Wed, 17th Jul 2019 08:00
17 July 2019
Swedbank Mortgage Interim Report 2019 published
Swedbank Mortgage Interim Report for 2019 has been published at www.swedbank.com/ir.
Swedbank Mortgage AB (in Swedish: Swedbank Hypotek) is a wholly owned subsidiary to Swedbank AB (publ). The mortgage lending is originated through Swedbank's and the Swedish savings banks retail network, one of the largest bank-owned retail networks in Sweden, as well as through the telephone services and Internet Bank. No lending with collateral outside of Sweden is performed.
· Operating profit in the first half of 2019 amounted to SEK 6 468 m (6 243)
· Net interest income increased by SEK 41 m to SEK 6 659 m (6 618)
· Lending to the public increased by 1,4 per cent or SEK 13 bn to SEK 1 022 bn (1 009)
· Profit before impairments increased by SEK 184 m to SEK 6 459 m (6 275)
· Credit impairments, net, amounted to SEK -9 m (32)
· Return on equity was 21.7 per cent (22.1)
· Covered bonds totaling SEK 101 bn (22) were issued during the period
Swedbank Mortgage AB (publ) is required to disclose this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). This information was sent to be published on 17 July 2019 at 09:00 CET.