Some people here are full of baloney, making assumptions without any real knowledge. At some point if and when this project will go ahead, as holders of the 49 per cent of Geomet, we will have to come.up with our share of the funding, so about 250 mil I think. If the price is in the same range as today that means huge dilution for the shareholders. Also remains to be seen if we will come up and be able to raise this kind of amount. If not CEZ can dilute us and our share in Geomet can fall below 20 per cent. Until everything is finalized and we red the entire deal word by word, whatever everyone is saying here is a bunch of nothing.
Yes very professional interview and reassuring, from the café on the corner down from the office. Maybe next time he will give his interview from the toilet or having a bath by the beach. Very professional indeed. I feel very reassured...............Same old same old,.......
Listen, a few months ago I said that we should pray to get a deal with CEZ because otherwise there was nothing we could do to advance the Cinovec project. I could never think that that was to sell 51 per cent of Geomet for peanuts. Of course is better than not going forward at all, but we got screwed big time.
CEZ as the majority stakeholder of Geomet will make all the decisions, about everything, mining, takeoffs, financial matters. EMH will just become a bystander. ASX already 20 per cent down. I think the market is responding accordingly. Pity. Still have to vote for it but I think it will go through.
If this goes through we will just be minority holders of a company owned by the Czech republic government, because that's what Cez is. Is not that we have so many assets and we decided to sell the majority in one of our companies. THIS IS THE ONLY ASSET THAT WE HAVE.And giving it away.
In order to facilitate the timely progressing of the DFS, Geomet will enter into a service contract with one or more third party contractors, provided that EMH will be appointed to provide services of managing the Cinovec Project development. So what happens if EMH is not appointed to provide services of managing the Cinovec project?
The fact is that we are losing control of Geomet and the Cinovec project altogether by giving away 51 per cent of Geomet. The money goes in the Geomet coffers for the further development of Cinovec and the DFS, which now is due in 18 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are selling billions for peanuts. The price that they are paying for the 51 per cent of Cinovec is ridiculous for the enormity that Cinovec is. I don't know what people here are celebrating, we sold ourselves cheap. And I am still trying to figure out what's in for us the EMH shareholders. 5 directors to be appointed to Geomet, only 2 proposed by EMH. We don't have any more part in any decision making as far Geomet goes. Correct me if I am wrong please.
Of course mine are also assumptions Ante, but I don't see how you regard yours as more realistic but that's your opinion and I respect it although I don't agree with it. Let's wait and see what happens with CEZ. And if emh delivers the dfs by the first quarter in 2020.
If you think VW will enter a joint venture with someone that at the moment doesn't even have a finished DFS, no environmental study approved, and no mining permit you must be out of your mind, sorry but as I said you have to distinguish between reality and expectations.
If anyone believes that we will be in production by 2023 must be dreaming. Let me remind you that in three months we are entering 2020. Still some drilling to be happening, DFS, Environmental study, Mining permit, funding, building everything and so on. Best case scenario and if there will be no more delays from that point on, maybe, and I say MAYBE, we will see our first lithium extracted in 2025. If you want to have your money doing absolutely nothing in the next 5 years, actually diminishing month by month, it's your choice. But stop bragging because nothing from what you say is about to materialize. I said before, we came to the point to pray that CEZ gets involved otherwise we are most certainly going to become a penny stock.
Sometimes I wonder if you live in LaLa land. CEZ will pay the current price and will get shares issued at the current price. If you dream that Cez will get their share at 60 or 70p you are dreaming. And keep in mind, the same as you have to be in it to win it the same applies also you have to be in it to lose it. And I am not interested at any kind of purporting any kind of wisdom. I couldn't give a rat's what you or anyone else thinks. I am realistic, simple as that. Now you keep posting about who they are going to call and bull like that and when it will hit you you will probably be calling the doctor.........
As I previously said, CEZ will get a big chunk of EMH at a ridiculous price and we will have massive dilution because of that low price of ours. Sadly that's the case. And we come to the point that we should pray for Cez to go through with the purchase otherwise i can assure you more than anything that we will go under 5p. It's not that far from where we stand now. Sorry if I spoil your dreams here, Including mine, but at some point we have to be able to distinguish between reality and expectations.
Only 14,5k shares traded today on the ASX. There was a buy order for 100k at 0.31 cents but it didn't go through. The order was good for the day because is not there anymore. Remains to be seen if the order appears again tomorrow.
I couldn't give a rat's arse what you believe, if you want I can post a screenshot on HC for you to see if I hold or not. It looks like anyone here expressing a different view from yours is not in his right mind according to you. We can't have any doubts. It's a forum dude where anyone can express his views.
Well with recession fears around the markets it looks like my 16p dilution prediction may have been too optimistic, looks more like a dilution around the 10p mark with whatever that means in shares count.