Scored unfortunately your right with regards shareholder communication as the BOD are a disaster Wether this is by desire or by chance i dont know but i do believe in the asset so managed to pick up another 300k today lowering my Ave
Keep the faith scored. The shale bubble will explode soon, taking a lot of investors down with it , then all hell will break lose BOR will have potential partners fighting to get into > 1 bb oil potential that they have
As a LTH,sitting on a huge loss ,my heart is tempting me to ave down at this SP but my brain is completely against it as i just dont trust GL What has happened to MTFB in the last 4 months for me is criminal and GL has to take the can
hanibal, i dont think its game over yet as it depends on what data is needed and if the BOD can convince the II's that its worth a shot If they can then they will get the money on II terms meaning LTH diluted to hell unless they ave down massively
Obviously they are not interested in convincing the PIs otherwise they would have given more info as to what the issue REALLY is
They say the proof is in the pudding so if our CEO has all bases covered with a white knight i expect news short term on a partner/JV
If this does not happen then it was just more BS from GL
David23c As a sad and poorer LTH at the moment MTFB are uninvestable
GL has said "all bases covered" but i believe its the other way round and all bases are covering him !
Only chance that the LTH will see his money again is if they find a partner to fund 100% the HABP trial and give them the money to cover admin costs for 2 years at least ca16 mil $?
IMO this will not happen as no one will fund 100% and take all the risk themselves
Expecting that MTFB will have close to1 billion shares in issue end this year rasing > 30mil $ so plenty of time to ave down Time is on the investors side with this debacle and i certainly wont be ave down near term
Anyone got any possible idea what this could entail ? Repeat of phase 3 in hospials or could be done on healthly volunteers ? Another 600 people or just have to find some subjects where the liver enzymes remain high for longer and monitor them? What are the FDA expecting as a result ?
Iclaprim has not been rejected so theres still a chance MTFB have a load of info with regards to the phase 3 and its still possible they can find a partner to finance the phase 3 for HABP (obviously they take a large slice of the pie for HABP) and in parallel collect the info needed to approve Iclaprim
It would mean a long wait for the LTH but at least we have the chance the recover more than our losses
I hope this is the path they can take but the thing that worries me is the GL and the other 7 employees. The cost factor is way to high and the trust factor way too low There has to be changes on both fronts asap and i hope the big II holders will turn the tumb screws to the max asap
As a LTH holder this experience with MTFB has put me off investing for life !
Anybody with a bit of common sense has to ask the question HTF did we end up where we are today Over the years we have been fed a lot of postive info from the BOD like
Trials designed hand in hand with FDA 2 Phase 3 trials positive with no negative effects compared to standard care(also liver) Positive effects on Kidney damage vs standard care Taking time doing NDA to make sure all perfect ecc...................................
Then bang here we are up shits creek without a paddle just like my pension pot is after this disaster
TBH i believe somebody has been telling porkies and there is nothing i can do about it
Unfortunately the LTH have and will be shafted through massive dilution and if there is any money to be made here it will made from the new investors if they find any Considering we will burn through 2,3 mil $ in the next 3/4 months with a company of 8 people questions have to be asked
As a long term holder reading GL's statement in the RNS my blood started to boil !Had to stop reading and have a shot to calm down"based on the strong clinical safety and efficacy data we have generated" "We recently announced two collaborative agreements""to in-license or acquire additional assets." "our proactive efforts as well opportunities that have been presented to us based on our demonstrated ability to execute successful late-stage clinical studies""Based on our current pipeline and future opportunities, we believe there are several exciting pathways for continued value creation."The question is if the above is the case why are we sitting here at 7p, with no money in the bank ,representing value destructionNot sure what to make of GL but ive got a feeling he is on another planetGonna have another shot now !!