Itsyou - interested in what we can infer from that about size of the 'plant 4' pads. Gold produced through 'plant 4' is forecast to be double that through plant 3 from now until 06/23, and then 4 times more for the next 2 years where 24k is met.
Half of 24000z gold production is forecast to come from HL, confirming comments Robbie made previously.
I'm confused by page 14 - is plant 3 composed of the 4 proposed pads ( 2 of which we have already, and the 3rd to come in July, and then the final and fourth one)? If so, is plant 4 a new HL construction consisting of 4 new (as yet unmentioned) pads?
Page 23 - "2nd MRE upgrade at KPG including batch 4 samples". Is 'batch 4' the intital exploration drilling outside the mining licence?
OOSM - I was a bit confused when Robbie announced end of Q1 for the MRE whilst the largest assay batch was still in the lab. I have no idea of the mineral resource process and how long it takes to incorporate drill results in to a mineral estimate. Anyway, things should become clear very shortly.
Not sure if this has been posted here, but there's a June 2022 presentation on the website. I assume in time for the do next week. Don't have the time to go through it at the moment, but there appears to be some new stuff, particularly forecast stuff on page 11. I also didn't know Riaan was on the BOD.
I imagine if we don't have an RNS tomorrow, then we could have a bumper week next week with final Kili Hill assays and resource upgrade. Could all be in one RNS, I guess. Particularly looking forward to results from Maghor - first step towards 2 million JORC from Kilimapesa...
Billyboy - thanks for that. I was on the call too, but sufferred a power cut whilst Ed was going through the resoultions! The show was over by the time it came back on. My main questions were about the comissioning and construction timeframes and a concrete reason why the DFS had been postponed -you seem to have covered them and more.
The drilling was planned well in advance and appears to have been completed on schedule, and it was publicised at the same time as Q2 for the DFS was still being stated. I therefore find the reason that the DFS has been postponed in order to accommodate an updated resource estimate from the drilling campaign a bit odd. It's not a big issue by any means, the DFS is coming shortly, but I'm not quite sure I 'buy it'.
Certainly - resource upgrade (I assume following final assay batch announcement). First of 12 RC holes on Maghor was being drilled 4/5th of June according to Twitter feed, so they should be hot on the heels as well.
6 hour time difference for me, but I'll stay up and make my own.
RE: Plant Upgrades & De-risking Approach18 Jun 2022 03:35
'Feel your pain' Apro, and everyone else's. My 4 gold stocks are about 40% down on average (B2 -5%, GCAT-35%. OMI -45%, CORA -50%). Did have Cornish Metals, but sold out like a mug too early. Oil and gas have been resucued by Woodside. Apart from that and a few other AIM punts, just main portfolio of defensive 250 stocks mostly tracking the index downwards.
9 trading days left before the end of Q1, so I imagine we might get some more volume as people buy before resource upgrade. Or not. Robbie definitely seems confident on that score ("not sure what I can or can't say, but expecting a substantial increase").
RE: Plant Upgrades & De-risking Approach17 Jun 2022 12:26
Apologies if this has already been clarified here, but there was a discussion about the status of Red Ray recently: 2nd footnote on page 43 of the prospectus gives a brief summary of the current state of play. I imagine Dan's addition will be of some benefit in that respect.
Sorry if I've missed the thread of the converstaion, but could I ask what answers you're going to try to get from SP Angel?
All the best with your plans here anyway. I agree, taking a break from checking daily can be beneficial! For what it's worth, my average is about 16 here now and I too have decided against averaging down (I still think there's substantial upside even at that average, but I'm keeping myself to a strict 55/45 cash/stocks weighting at the moment, so no funds available even if I were inclined).
I'm abroad, so unable to go to presentation in person unfortunately (would be nice to meet fellow posters here, as well as see the BOD front up). Have emailed Flagstaff about any videolink - will let people know.
Ask back in the .7s. Had a few at .65 today - I think this is the most I've ever 'averaged down' in a single share. First dipped my bread in at 1.45 back in the halycon days when John was warning us how much lower things could go!
I think what Itsyou and Trek said, combined with Robbie's confidence in interviews, is quite telling. They're not going to take drills off the mining licence on Kili Hill if they're not supremely confident that they're on track for reserves being boosted to support the 24k target. Current MCap against 24k oz revenues would give us a daft P/E ratio.
RE: No required funds for many months14 Jun 2022 09:48
Apro - I think also that those exploration costs of 300k a month might come down now we're drilling outside the mining license, as I suspect the drilling on the hill for the MRE will have been more intensive. Might be talking out of my hat as usual though.