Feeling very appreciative for all the positive posts on here today, otherwise id be feeling very glum I think since this placing thats the first time ive felt really down hearted about this share- im not selling and still have full belief this will turn good - but it is heartwrenching to see so much wiped off the sp in only a few days I do feel that the BOD could have given more information than they did about the placing, or i wish they had used the 20m in the bank before doing another placing - just really hoping that means rosgeo jv has a LOT more than was previously disclosed
Hey ho, we wait longer and im not selling either Fingers crossed for more positive news soon
Is very interesting- fast tracking rosgeo I read that as there is a lot more there than the 106m oz they first thought and theyre going to try and capitalise on that asap Would be nice to have another rns soon with more detail
James Nieuwenhuys, CEO and Managing Director commented: "We have decided to advance the Rosgeo JV, as its projects' potential has become more evident during the course of the confirmatory work being done by Wardell Armstrong International in relation to both PGM and battery metals (nickel, copper and cobalt) that are future facing metals in relation to the fast-growing hydrogen and EV markets respectively."
im pretty happy with today's price action ; after yesterday's massive and quick rise, we could have been in for a much bigger dip but this has shown there is a lot of support at 32 and at 35 - a good day of consolidation and hopefully onwards and upwards to 40p tomorrow! my prediction for the next RNS was tomorrow....
totally agree Army, its just traders who have seen us rising over the past week and have jumped on board not knowing what theyre involved in (in my opinion) anyone who had done an ounce of research on this company would know not to sell, or to get scared by tree shakes like this morning any long term holders smart enough to trade this and make some money from it, i applaud that, but i wouldnt risk it at this stage; ive got an even 150,000 shares and want to keep them all for the end game - not as much as some but enough to be life changing for me
I've been thinking since yesterdays rns that we would have to wait the fulll 2 weeks to hear news about MT but ive just had an optimistic brain wave.... what if the 2 week time frame was conservative, to avoid not delivering if anything outside of their control delayed things, but in fact it was actually even closer!
Dear all, I'd just like to thank all the posters on here who have posted facts and helped to keep the faith I bought in a year ago and topped up all along the way until my funds ran dry and I didnt have any spare cash to take advantage of the big dip, so i was desperately under water last week with an average of 28p - though I never thought of selling and always knew it would come good and be worth the wait, I cant say it wasnt nerve wracking at times but to everyone who posted continual research and positivity, I thank you
looking forward to seeing this journey through - what a learning curve it has been! but even after the divi, i wont be selling any eua - holding for whatever eua 2.0 will bring
Hello all : great day for all of us and lets hope more of the same tomorrow! Does anyone know if NN have released the outcome of their meeting agenda yet? Seems very coincidental if they havent and eua also is brewing... 7am RNS?? Good luck all, holding long and strong
institutional placing at 26.5p several months ago - thats what i keep reminding myself when i feel anxious whoever it was knew a hell of a lot more than us and were willing to throw their money in knowing theyd see a return its taken longer than anyone expected, but these things dont happen over night and a lot of this delay will be due to external factors i believe