WASU, I would rather sell my Ordinary Shares over 130p instead of right because right shares will take time to be credited in my account and in the mean while a bubble come in the market and then the price go down. Any suggestions?
I am new here and need clear advice. I am holding 8k on avg price of 195p. I will receive 12k right at 0.85p. If I subscribe all of them then my average will be 130p. I do not have enough cash to subscribe all of 12k. Should I sell some or most of my 8k shares on Monday if it is open above 130p to generate cash so i can subscribe right issue or sell right shares for which i have to wait for them to be credited in my HL account. In this case may be the price if open well above 130p may come down.
I am not an expert but I am in the same boat. I also have 200k shares at various prices. I do not have much cash in the pot to subscribe all of my right but I think if i do not subscribe them then my average price will stay at the same level. So what I am planning to sell some of my holding which i bought at 13.5p and 14.5p level 2 weeks ago on Monday generate some cash so I can subscribe the right at 12p. I understand this will help me to bring my average price a bit down from where I am now. Someone here please correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you for healthy discussion and some good advice. I am new here and this right issue is new to me. I am holding around 200k of saga on various prices. 2 weeks ago I bought some at 13.5 and 14.8. I want to know If I sell them on Monday, will I still be entitled for the right issue because I do need some money to subscribe the right. Many thanks