It's very hard, near impossible I'd say, for any holder to defend the current state of affairs of ukog. Delays, technical issues, premature land grabs and now his bonus has shot sentiment to pieces and allowed the vultures to have a field day/ year. Even have foth ripping the share to pieces, behaving like many's a poster on here that he lambasted. Will he block himself? I'm well under water and I can only hope that at SS has the decency to pull his finger out soon or he'll cut his own throat as ukog sinks beyond repair. Good luck to genuine folk on here. Current events should give a real dose of perspective.
Looks like only one tanker to me. Unless we 3 or more a day on a regular basis we'll not be able to deduce anything. The Kim might deliver more initially afters it's shut in. Expect to see kill brine coming out if the site as well. With the extra storage we may get the rns first.
Mald, you should factor in pressure build periods and potential limit increases from OGA. For some on here to preach going by rns's and then quote a flow rate within the official guidance as being poor is hypocritical. But I suppose it suits certain agendas.
If no news and site remains quiet I reckon they are either waiting on some kit or permissions, probably the latter. Please God not a "we're giving the crew a well earned break " Angus type update. The crew are well paid and their contracts will stipulate working through holidays as required by their employers.
We should stick with the only numbers given until told otherwise so 700-1000. The EWT is not a licence to go flat out and the storage on site will be factored into their forward plans over the next 2-3 months. Ukog need time to dial in the optimal long term settings for this 2500ft well. If HH2 is capable of delivering more in the short term than the infrastructure can cope with then it bodes very well going into formal ' full production' phase.
Gold, I have to admit to some frustration with SS in terms of dilution. But then I realize that these projects do take time and significant funds to bring on line. I should probably get frustrated with myself for buying in 2 years too early. Wish I was investing now at these prices. GL.
Be interesting to see if a TR1 turns up. I have to say I'm not impressed at this raise. We were supposed to be funded for full production with YA loan, I can't see where a default on 14% of costs equates to £2m. GL ( we need it)