MJ works in 'gas plant Construction' apparently. I remember he was angry because he didn't agree with David Minchin on the other Helium companies that a plant could be produced at $50m. MJ thin a Polish plan is producing at 5% .
Donald Trump of the He1 board , makes stuff up on what he thinks and calls it facts.
Don't employ him for gas plant construction imo. Dyor
That 0.0001% of my brain is asking the 99.9999% 'what if they have 8% HE and indicators of huge traps'. Could they decide to go into appriasial and environmental consent at Tai. Tanzania are in an new presidential regime that looks super friendly to HE1.
..'.or Mr 99% of brain that thinks it's so clever, they change tack at two drill locations'. SP moves to £1, dilute for 50m and carry on appraisal whiles a second rig does more discovery. This is an aggesive project where they have changed tack once already.
I don't think they will by the way just spitballing before I get hung, drawn and quartered, cos at this stage it's logical to stick to a cracking plan, but let's adapt to if the circumstances dictate we should adapt?
One thing DME are doing is being super aggressive in getting to production.
"So Mr 99% of the brain ,why isn't it ok to have beer at breakfast"
Calm here, have been severely tempted to add but have not, I guess where I am calm, where elsewhere I am not is because of confidence inducers like this from Helium Dave.
"Whilst we are fully funded for our three well exploration programme, this fundraise will enable us to aggressively carry out our appraisal drilling and 3D seismic programme immediately following any discovery"
I'd be keen to know what they think if they find 6bcf of HE, I know , I know.
For me its a good strategic move from boil and SG Macro its a signifier that TL want to do business, 3rd parties are now co-operating with London listed entities and removing Govt redtape. Not all of it of course!
Wyn, Quite right but enough opaque unpublished info. So we pin the tail on the donkey, we look at big transactions and although plenty of big holders it's probably not enough for the size and regularity of the numbers we are seeing here. We bounce of each for consensus.
So my view is placing is getting out, maybe at agreed time with HE1, to be out prior to drilling results. I'm not being paranoid but where there is big money there will be agreements we don't hear of. Indeed as you would agree, no absolutes ever.
Institutions need PIs to keep faith, to have just enough good gain stories, to have just enough multiple baggers but we sure ain't the apex predator here!
For 19p is no issue at all. I'm totally numb to it emotionally, the SP has always need x files investigation, as in when we went up shortly after the placing.
Trying to understand how the pieces are fitting together is puzzling. We look for patters and predictions in all approaches and we get every pattern and prediction but none hold true for long and then change.
No one can say for certain Robbo but the bermuda triangle of the last month has broken. We all have ideas on a few scenarios, personally it looks like a big holder selling at 20P(ish) wants out today (ish), is running across their line and selling for a bit lower (ish). Would a company giving cash for discounted shares sell in that manner?
Are placing sales strategies are likely to be negotiated when the money swaps hands, with the board stipulating to the placee for them to be out x amount of shares , by a certain date? Maybe someone knows or has knowledge of generic practices.
Anyway I'm very tempted to trade my dog shares, take the hit on those and put it in here.
P.S. 8.29am- 8.33am £150K traded.... on a spread so thin