I agree RR should probably rebut what JPM have come out with, what they did yesterday was a borderline attack on the company. As others have said, they should be embarrassed to have to cut their own predictions by HALF, it shows the calibre of analysis they churn out to be so wrong
Tricky isn’t it, £2 would be a nice double of my money but to be honest only have a couple of thousand after buying at 1.27 when that was a peak about 12 months ago, and then thankfully got a chunk about a fortnight ago. So £2 would be a terrific return but really I’d bought to leave for 5-10yrs in the hope that fully recovery from covid plus smr might see quite a bit higher than £2
Interesting update today from my hospital ID lead re antibody testing. They said that mass antibody testing won’t take place until they can interpret the results in a meaningful way and they don’t have the data to do that yet. That is to say that without understanding what level of antibodies confer protection, mass testing isn’t planned yet as they can’t tell you what the results mean. Also there are different types of these tests, some test for immunity after infection and some test for immunity from vaccination, so you could buy the wrong one and get a negative result after vaccination.
I see Sir Patrick has corrected a stat that he gave today regarding 60% of hospitalised patients being double jabbed. It’s actually 60% that aren’t jabbed at all, not sure about the breakdown of the other 40% into single/double jabbed