Manage your personalised Watchlist.Set up an online Virtual Portfolio.Participate in Share Chat.See more trades and director dealings.Play the Fantasy Share Trading Game.
Register for FREE Now
Posted in: AVCT
Sly deramper lmfaoFiltered
So if it’s the cause of the delay as you suggest, it’s an issue,
I raised it as an issue 2 weeks ago, but was shouted down by the usual suspects
Oh, and I do have an idea.Innova targets NIf you don’t want to discuss any issues, don’t raise them and keep your hostility to your bathroom mirrorhttps://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/innova-medical-group-covid-antigen-tests-capable-of-detecting-uk-south-africa-and-brazil-variants
Does Wilson head the diagnostics division?
MST - irrelevant - we are talking about Avacta. And you raised the issueThe Innova LFD is on the market. The Innova LFD has sold billionsThe Avacta LFD’s S/S may be adversely affected if any patients have the SA strainIt is a riskRight or wrong?And you do understand it is not in my interest for the CV to go t!ts up? You do get that, right??I am willing to discuss risk, unlike the hoorah merchantsDon’t be a hooray merchant
More delay = bigger opportunity for environment to change = increased risk
And does it?Will anyone buy it if it doesn’t? Will we have to wait a month or 6 weeks for the next affimer brew to come online?
I don’t have to.They are performing a full CV because the tiny preliminary one isn’t adequate. The reason it isn’t adequate is the full CV may not duplicate the resultsEither that or they are doing it just to spend hundreds of K and waste 2 months...
Posted in: EUA
You’re not the full price
The reason they would do it is if the CV data wasn’t good enough - you get that is still a possibility?
Posted in: SYME
Yes, we are in an “AIM type” no news due period where companies without revenue can only fade until the expectation of news arriving starts to buildI’d guess the next “positive” will be Tradeflow takeover completed (hopefully)
IMO anything between low 20’s and 30 odd is “no change” as that’s the range we’ve been in for ages
Why don’t you stop telling us how many green boxes you have?You want to live in an echo chamber. We get it
Mologic - might as well be Molotov lol
I don’t know why the CV hasn’t been releasedSmith has NEVER met a target dateBut I do know it has bigger all to do with the D of E passing and if it is honestly because infection rates are falling, let’s hope the don’t go to zero as CV will *never* be complete - will it!History, tells us Smith picked a date from the air and went with it because it sounded right - too close or too far the SP would collapse and he wouldn’t be able to maintain credibility It’s been a fairy tale every time for the last year - and yes it’s the affirmed story and the huge upside has kept me in - not Smith’s rhetoric which is well past its sell-by dateMy worst fear is he comes out with the can-kicking excuse that they’ve decided to team up with Molotov and go straight to a gen2 S-N test
Doze - if they’d followed SONA’s strategy we would all have been made financially 6 months ago and they still could have gone ahead with AN and then S-N 2nd gen test
Windup for attention
Personally, I thought it had to be last week, but clearly it wasn’t, so yes, it has to be this week, but if it isn’t, then surely the week after, but then again......:-/