I posted weeks ago it may be an issue. Now that opinion has gone mainstream as a reason for the delay, but that was not my concern. My concern was/is that the test doesn’t pick it (or some other variants) up.
Innova posted in Jan/Feb that it handled that and the other strains. So they didn’t have an issue & he went into the CV knowing the SA strain wasn’t prevalent in Spain (IIRC)
“Glass half full”, the delay can only be because either: 1. He just stuck his finger in the air to keep Paul happy 2. He is wedded to hitting a test cohort size and doesn’t mind the CV drifting a month
Glass half empty 1 He is allowing the CV to drift knowing its substandard and is either brewing more affimers behind the scenes to salvage the situation with a CV part 2, or 2 Similarly he is moving straight to the S-N 2nd gen test
We are behind (on a deadline of a few weeks) I don’t think anyone can deny it now.
Hopefully, the timing of the presentation will indicate a positive CV is imminent
I’m leaving the floor open to the rampers until the RNS or the presentation or something meaningful drops as it’s been discussed to death and I’m bored with it
Myles McNumpty is a bit of a ....well... But he’s had how long as a micro cap analyst? And must have seen this situation many times before - if he thinks the presentation is linked to a big reveal, then that has some credibility in my book...