It’s a tricky one Gecko as we all know that big RNS could drop at any time. I’m waiting on a couple of my other shares to come good then it’s all going in here to add to my already decent holding if I’m not too late.
MOSCOW, Sep 3 - PRIME. Norilsk Nickel has lowered its yield benchmark on five-year dollar-denominated Eurobonds to about 2.7% per annum, a source in financial circles told RIA Novosti. According to him, investor demand for securities exceeds $ 1.8 billion. The company collects applications for Eurobonds maturing in September 2025 on Thursday. The initial target of profitability was about 2.875% per annum. On September 2, the company held a global call with investors on a possible placement of securities. In addition, Norilsk Nickel held a series of individual calls with investors. The organizers are Citi, Societe Generale, UBS, BofA Securities, Gazprombank, Sberbank KIB, UniCredit and VTB Capital. They’ve got the option to raise $1.8 billion as the demand was so big
RE: So Now does 50p-£1 + in the next 1-2 years29 Aug 2020 19:19
JR if you are going to try and ramp the share at least have a reasonable figure. As much as I would be in dreamland with your predicted 50p-£1 figure in 6-12 months it ain’t going to happen without a share dilution. At £1 that would value the company at around £33 billion! come on Barclays and Lloyds are only worth around £20 billion. Be a bit more realistic eh as you’re starting to get a reputation on various boards. Let’s get to 1p first and forget about the £1.
Yes agreed certainly interesting, they will know all about Eurasia and their resources. I do wonder if thats who CITIC are representing? Our Strategy : "In partnership with the local communities, jewelery and fuel cell manufacturers, current and future shareholders, establish a world class PGM operation with beneficiated final products sold internationally but specifically targeting opportunities in China"
It is a write up of Rowka's thoughts and how he views things happening, with some useful links but for now can we all stick to facts. The main fact being we will all found out the outcome in the not too distant future, and the majority of us are just guessing/speculating as to the outcome, the only ones who are in the know (BOD) have been tight lipped since suspension and i dont expect that to change. Whatever the outcome the SP should be a fair bit higher than Fridays close.
On his LinkedIn it’s still showing as CEO of Lesego. It seems to have gone unnoticed that he’s no longer in that role. Would it be classed as a conflict of interests if Lesego where one of the bidders?
Any of you newbies feeling uneasy about the SP take a look at COS that announced an offer today. Their share price jumped on initial announcement of FSP then again after interested parties where announced in May. Since then the price has steadily fallen as people become impatient playing the waiting game selling out and taking profit then BOOM 160% rise today. ‘A fool and his money are soon parted’ We are another day closer to news to which the daily SP has no relevance.