Man, people panic of nothing. We will be over 80s by next week unless all markets a down. We are currently witnessing a strong recovery. Box office numbers off the chart. What more could we ask for in all honesty. Yes, the court case is paramount to our success however, nothing different has changed since we reached 84p only more great box office results.
I guess it’s time to buy. I’ve been involved with Cine since 20p lol. I guess we will reach over a pound soon once this court case is clear and Spider-Man comes out. The debt **** is ridiculous it’s not about how much debt you have it’s about how you manage it. Spotify has never made a “profit” for example, Netflix is in debt for billions. Etc debt is normal it’s about management. Anyways, let’s hope the US box office numbers take us back to high 70s-80p.
Bond earns 25 Million Pounds in the UK 3 day opening weekend beating Skyfall and Spectre (Much higher than estimated on Sunday) “ No Time To Die has broken the UK record for the highest opening weekend of any entry in the near 60-year history of the Bond franchise, topping predecessors Skyfall and Spectre.”
International opening weekend - 121 Million USD without a Chinese/US release.
Hitting over 30 Million Pounds UK Box Office - Bond03 Oct 2021 03:15
No Time To Die will beat Skyfall and Spectre at the local box office. This is a milestone, remember the UK represents 20 percent of our revenue. The next test will be the US which represents 70 percent of our revenue. Totally 90%.
Luis Fernando “ With the frenzy going on over here, I wouldn’t be shocked with an weekend opening way above 30M if the country-side cities sees the same madness going on in big cities like London, Birmingham & Manchester for #NoTimeToDie”
Luis Fernando “ Demand for #NoTimeToDie tickets in London is getting so nuts that most theatres are dedicating almost all their screenings to #JamesBond, leaving other films with 1 or none daily session. Even so, almost all #NTTD SAT screenings are sold out, even in theatres screening it hourly.”