We could do with pushing for next AGM to be held in UK so more share holders can attend to vote on issues and be able to ask questions we’d like answers to. If JB & AC want to put any confidence and respect into the people who have invested and paid their wages then I can’t see why they carn’t do this. I can book my village hall for pounds arrange projector etc and even put them up free for the night. Hope your reading JB
They maybe want to change strategy and go with Baja more because they seem to know more about what their doing rather than JB and AC. I’ve held this share for over 2 years now and the amount of times I’ve heard Them both on interviews say “We’re very pleased with....” They wouldn’t be very pleased if it was their own money they’d been messing with. I’ve managed to average down to .35 feel sorry for those higher.
So 42 million shares for taking the share price to practically nothing John and Andy. What attributes do you think you offer the company? Certainly not share holder value. As far as I can see all you get paid for is handing a cheque over to Baja and they do all the work. Would be nice if you could hold the AGM in the Uk where most of your share holders are but we know that won’t happen.
Going to take some big news to shift this ie bank loan or JV on Welch or Aus unfortunately. Very disappointed in trading today. I think investors just holding back in case of another placing IMOA as a LTH. Long term though I’m optimistic
I think everybody looks at a half full glass. Some see it’s half full others see half empty. I had to purchase shares recently to try and get my average down. I do feel that if they loose the permit it is down to the BoD, who new what was needed for the dead lines. We are all time lows and they must know ( even if Aus isn’t taken into account on share price), any negative news is going to affect the share price. They/We need the permit extension if a future placing is needed. I do agree that the directors could do more to reduce wages etc to show more care and commitment. GLA and fingers crossed.
Correct if I’m wrong but didn’t the BoD say that Stanley 3 and 4 was funded already? If so why put them on hold? And if they are why not use the funds for the Champion instead of getting a placement? I am a share holder with average of 1p before anyone gives me the de ramping treatment. I’m only asking
Nobody expects anybody to work for free. When it’s your own company pay yourself what you want but when you have responsibilities of representing shareholders your wage should reflect how the company has progressed and it hasn’t. My average is 1p and I have lost a lot. I do feel The BoD have been very naive but to blame the brokers rather than the company is wrong IMOP