Taking a beating here what’s the reason new contracts, decent rns about future growth?? All seems a bit strange will take a few at these prices maybe the BOD need to start to put some financial updates on these contracts
New lithium play in the US bought in on Monday in 5.8p reminds of helium one went under the radar when it listed and I think this will take off over the next 6 months did go up yesterday though - one to watch if it retraces
Yep maybe I suppose it’s just my experience in the markets you just never know I had a price target of £1.40 for BCN but a lower offer came in - all I will say at 16p with £40k in I would be happy with a £1.20 offer - I’am not greedy but will be here trading it and a few ££ longterm in the sipp so will be here for the journey..
Well that’s not true was in BCN made a nice profit but 67p was cheap so don’t be surprised to see an offer come in undervaluing a company with share incentives attached for directors and large shareholders to say yes to the deal..
As some of you know I trade this mostly it’s a traders dream waiting for another tick down then hold again.. personally it’s probably a LTH de-risked IMO probably the best junior miner around so even bought my son £10k in his new isa account let’s hope it was a great investment for him expecting a buyout in the next 6 months 90p/£1.20 offer??lets see…
Look at omi I was underwater for months but went up 90% I really see this as a buying opportunity look for solid companies with great fundamentals - omi at 17p now great drill results bought back in and will buy more if they fall further derisked imo - just hold on to your shares fear about covid will improve IMO
Feels like a crash already but a drip drip one just holding back luckily in a lot of suspended shares but like solid business plays - cineworld maybe more of a risk but high volume and sentiment can make this jump..
Piri I’am free riding never really invested in too many investment companies or spacs before and that’s why I always take my original investment out and some profit.. But I still think piri is well worth holding or buying at these prices solid bod and I like their investment space so for me I’am holding and may add.. EQT sold out no particular reason it’s been very lucrative to me just wanted to increase my cash holding but again it’s getting to valve price again so we might take a punt but just waiting on how the market is going to go over the coming weeks.. Still free riding a few, suspended in 3 spacs and CopL, holding gold copper and lithium explorers but I have increased my cash holding ready to buy some valve shares.. Looking at getting back in cap-xx bought more emmerson, took a punt on nccl and looking for trades in solid stocks that are getting sold off at the moment..
So been here before all I will say is it’s best to wait until the market turns before buying or selling at the moment lots of potential value stocks but I’am waiting until I see a sustained increase.. Currently tracking the restaurant group at £1.16 Boohoo £2.93 and Hoc I averaged down at £1.61 all these are solid businesses so looking for a trade of 5/10% once I feel these are dropping any further
I think it’s been a blessing in disguise - oil up and the general market down.. How many would have sold and bought others share that are well down over the last 6/8 weeks?? Re-list in the next 3/4 weeks and then either stay invested, sell, top slice or invest more..