"No we won't be waiting that long. The company is vastly different now compared to when the price was under 10p. By the end of August we'll be at 50p, end of year 75p. That's why I'm buying heavily now and waiting for the upcoming rise ;-)"
Jesus... there's so much noise on here. Do people not understand this company has been in Sri Lanka exploring and proving up the assets for 5 YEARS??? If PIs are selling because the price has dropped 30-40% or because they're nervous about a raise in the future, then this share is not for them. I'm here for the next 2-3 years and any experienced investor knows there's going to be dips.
The EIA has already received initial approval. Any concerns the CEJ have highlighted will be fed back to the company to minimise/ sort out. I bought some more today to average down because I'm not worried at all about this project.
We have a billionaire investor who has bought stock at 25p and 30p. We have Ankur who has stock at 36.5p. We're now being included on the MSCI Index. We've got the Veative deal which derisks us in the long term.
You can either listen to someone on a BB who has had an account for less than 2 weeks or you can join the dots yourself, do your DD and join the billionaire investor by adding at this level. I know which path I'm taking!