I haven’t come on to this forum for a while, as this ridiculous hyperbole was getting off the scale in the last few weeks. I had a look tonight and things seem no better. We have a two day crypto conference currently taking place with 100,000 attendees in Miami, sold out actually. A market cap of $2 trillion in crypto and everyone is in a frenzy over some bloke that can’t get the charge right on his vehicles. If you don’t understand blockchain/crypto either sell or embrace. Crypto will go down, it will go up . It is no different to any other asset, but please stop basing your investment decisions on some guy with peroxide hair, red glasses and a headset.
I hope you are right Alocasia, I hope we can keep going as the fundamentals here are very strong. I just hope our largest shareholders have the same aspiration as an offer around the mark we discussed will be very tempting for them. Very good update from Scientific Games!
Hi Alocasia, yes had a skim through the A of A and nothing jumps out, so as you say just a tidy up. The 61p was back of the fag packet figures on a valuation of £175m, which I do believe is attainable at circa shares in issue 288m, so you are right an approx of 60p give or take a few pence probably makes more sense. Totally agree re Canada and I would be happy to wait and would rather we don’t sell, I just feel having a Chairman and largest shareholder at 75 years of age it is inevitable unfortunately.
Hi Alocasia, I could be wrong but I think it will be in regard to the US listing. Odd the number of sells today when the short term future roadmap is nothing but good with either a sale to a big US operator or they decide not to sell and embark on growing organically in the US. I am absolutely fine with both, but as per my previous message, I do feel a sale is more likely. That said, I could be totally wrong and with day I have had across my portfolio this is very likely!
Could somebody explain why Bitfarms have openly confirmed in their corporate update that a Nasdaq application has been made but ARB are forbidden from discussing even if is in the pipeline? I get that ARB’s refusal to enter into a discussion is in line with Nasdaq rules around applications, but why are Bitfarms any different?
Results better than I was hoping, fantastic set of results actually . One question for the experts, the margin at 41%. Is this purely related to halving and is this net? Secondly, our margin is now up at circa 80%, will this in fact net down considerably?
Fantastic new’s, still feel everything would indicate that are moving to a sale, probably more imminently than we suspect. Really good news that we have upgraded so quickly to a wider pool of investors.