We spoke to gas explorer and developer Sound Energy. Here are the latest updates from Executive Chairman Graham Lyon. Watch the full video here.
To add people may have a very different opinion but it will be interesting to see how it plays , it might be that leaving your money in here 5 years ultimately yields more than playing other shares.
In reality my all in strategy here was risky but I saw what you did Wasa.
Maybe as we mature as investors risks are highlighted more along the path.
All I know is in another 2 years I’ll be increasing my portfolio to 10 positions and taking are more risk off approach , this will involve moving up the ftse food chain to seek out dividend stocks.
People prob think anyone having 25% of their portfolio in one stock is foolhardy. But it certainly pays off when it comes off , HZM was a no brainer to this junction. Now it’s a slow and steady to 70P a share in 5 years
Exactly how I see it Wasa , the calculation is a billion shares , we are diluted mitigated by the financing event. Essentially this will prob sit at 250 million cap.
The main rise will happen in the interim in my opinion as the mine build de-risks to completion. Like you say vermelhio is the wild card.
JM does not care about the SP and he’s going to burn us a bit to get the cornerstone so our gains won’t be so spectacular on finance. Still I see 30-50%
The rest comes on the build process as we de-risk the project by been on track and on budget , all very simple engineering and not complex.
This is as safe as houses for me but some see a risk of finance delayed even more or falling apart. I see that as a extremely low possibility.
We have all got somewhat real here but the project is worth billions eventually so if you have the appetite to hold for 3-5 years you will see a very handsome return.
I hope to be buying more of these in the future , I’ll quite happily pay 50% more.
Reducing on HZM has allowed My pot to grow 50%
Once I get into the realms of my pot growing another 100% I shall be dropping some in here at any price as long as I see it as value for the future.
That’s the way I see it for now and it’s only my opinion and strategy. I could be entirely wrong with my assessment but the Penny dropped when JM raised , he’s keeping the cornerstone in a holding pattern. Banks will press the button as soon as covid is under control in Brazil , end of summer I think Brazil will of been half vaccinated and rates will start plummeting.
In reality perfect timing to come on stream is 2025 , nickel will be charging then and they will be throwing money at line 2 and vermelho.
Wasa if HZM and Jeremy can wait till RMM goes to 1P (nailed on) then I’ll be happy as I can add
HZM over the longer time frame is as you rightly say is going to provide great returns.
Short term if it flys I am more than happy to see that. In the meantime the 8P area strengthens to sticker holders , I don’t see it dropping much lower
Haha wishful thinking it’s actually more likely to catch all you traders out , sold none. All you have to do it wait for the certain re-rate , it’s as nailed on as you can get for AIM , it actually makes something unlike most
Thought I’d tuned into the RMM board , I was on about RMM from the 0.20 covid pandemic sky falling in moment when their shareholders got raped and new management were installed. Copper has since more than doubled etc.
RMM were losing around 5 million a year over 4 years at 2.7 average copper price , they were in debt and covid hit , the copper price crashed etc.....
All debt swapped for equity at 0.20
Further 10.5 million raised 0.30 when copper and the markets improved.
Churned through a seller already in Lombard.
It does not need a turnaround plan on current copper prices but it has 19 million dollars positive to do that. Sold a few redundant assets that were prob worth more than SML
Is quite funny really as RMM cannot even be compared to SML , it’s a producing asset with infrastructure and a mine that’s generating 60 million turnover at reduced capacity.
Within 3 months full capacity will be restored and they will be buying an ore sorter for next year , grades 2% and projected profits of 50-60 million at full capacity next year.
Market cap 50 million , cash in bank about 15 million sterling
Intercepts of 40 g/T for 40 metres of gold and 9% copper average for 70 metres in the 1806 zone upside
Little deer grading 2.6% g/T Jorc , another free mine.
Ore sorter will reduce costs 30%
Copper price 50% up of base case presentation.
Cornishknocker is the board daddy over at RMM
GGP , HZM , GRL , RMM ,
All my shares since I left SML ,
Shall leave that track record there
Good luck SLIRM.
I once had rose tinted glass’s for SML , I sold them , Since then I use solid research and invest in quality professional boards not amateurs ....
As soon as SML get a new board I’ll take a fresh look
This is me going on a break and signing out as exciting as it is , i will return sometime next week if i have something to say when the board calms down , obviously been an exciting week but important to research as that will give you confidence in Rambler and your investment and make you less worried about the SP fluctuations ......what you will realize is it does not need ramping , this is a very good play on higher copper and they will also look to reduce costs at the same time, its a profitable mine without a turnaround plan , it was only losing money at 2.7 copper ..........at higher grade it only needs 2.7-2.9 its got 4.22 as of today. The covid situation hammered it and it got distressed. Lombard and institutions took advantage rightly so as they were asking for money with copper less than half todays price and in a raging pandemic where the sky fell down on all stocks , black swan etc
fast forward 6 months the markets was falling all over itself to give it 10.5 million at 0.30 oversubscribed , Then they execute the planned 2.5 million asset sale , so you have a cashed up company in a great jurisdiction in to higher copper. The market will scramble to take this higher , should be 100 million now but its in the process of a re-rate etc and the longer the market sees copper this higher price environment the more it factors ramblers future bottom line of 50 million profits yearly uhedged at this copper price. Its as simple as that. We will make the market cap yearly and the mill capacity is assured by end of year , this year on the medium copper production guidance we make 20 million.
work it out !!! 19 million to implement ore sorting double production ..........the mill was at full capacity 2019 end of .........
so all it needs to do is start the material from the open stopes in the lower foot wall and blend it with the current stuff , should be around 2% and has been steadily increasing anyway over the years as they transition. Perfectly place now to reap the donkey work of the past and all the investment.
Ill give you the old landlord analogy, if i can sell beer at £4.20 a pint and my competitor is selling beer at £2.70 over 4 years he will be deep in debt and i will be coining it in !!
is that a simple enough example lol
things that are different on top put in a simple way
2% grade means higher profits , last year grades were around 1.5%
Planned ore sorting means the waste rock is removed leading to higher production rates in the order of 30 percent
Vertical shaft hoist , more savings,
Buying the mill off teck for a million quid up the road, soon to be announced doubles production further out.
posting ban for DJ Implemented , see you next week
at 1.20 its a target to slice half , but as the information is constantly changing who knows. it may be higher it may be a tad lower, i would not worry my shares will be nothing in the scheme of things come that eventuality as their will be an eager buyer . Just as the eager buyers snapped up from the 0.20's at 0.33 and so on and so on ..............
The whole point of the stock market is you have exit points and targets , sometimes you sell like people today then the buyers come along and take it higher.
Bit of a daft question really but happy to answer, this to reiterate is a solid company that is real , my holding of 1.7% pretty small
someone mentioned the lock in of the other holders , they are not likely to sell they are specialist long term supporters of RMM and will want and believe in the potential , Lombard were different , they might even been forced by their very own criteria and risk management to sell or reduce etc
with mining delays are expected , i agree etc , but first thing the RNS alluded to big problem that could of tanked us and delayed us no end , in the end it was none of the above etc , If Emma is not happy with the RNS then that says it all. Come 9am pictures and then a video explaining. I have been here since first investment and built from 6.8.
Maybe i over reacted a little but at the same time it did not look good , now its because of upside and getting it right , real school girl error where sentiment and good communication is everything. Blaming the nomad is not acceptable. Yes they forced her hand but don't do not be under any illusion that was her mistake.
Will put that to bed now !!
we Know the drilling results , Just watched the sponge interview. I understand now the RNS was put out because it had to be. But Emma could of added comments , I think shes been lazy etc. I understand its a presentation is forthcoming and they are spending time getting the mine plan right , all looks positive to me. But still the fact remains a delay , but that is mining for you , nice to see action on the ground , i was actually saying this week i do not expect them to be ready , Emma reiterated it was a poorly worded RNS , she should of took the time to review and add a small blurb , no excuses that is bad form of her. Blaming the nomad is the easy thing to do , she has to be responsible and own the mistake.
to clarify what i mean , gold pour was stated as 2 months from EP approval , shareholders take that at face value etc. So its easy to deduce that this is at best 2 months away maybe 3 allowing for teething and getting the first one right.
conclusion 2-3 month delay
We were told 2 months from EP permit , with respect their is a 2-3 month delay , Write a proper RNS with an update explaining the delay you don’t get people worrying. Luckily I still have a nice position here and all is forgiven and excited for the future like everyone else , but delays eat into money etc.
Haven’t seen the video will watch when home , still extremely confident here but I was perplexed at no information and , ‘new contractors’
It’s a poor RNS
Made my point , it’s not a negative post just a minor Criticism, one that’s annoyed me and plenty of others by the looks of it.
I’ve a few virtual beers to collect ! Glad your in benefiting , just the start of the journey as we know , value will slowly restore , easy one to not worry about really as the only way is up at this silly valuation.
I’ll take that one on the chin strummer, maybe I’m a 100-200% Man. But my many people’s standard i am a lot longer holder than most.
I’ve still got a large holding in GRL I just saw a pretty poor my worded RNS , read it yourself ? It caused me to think something was afoot when it’s only a 2-3 month delay.
What remains is I am in all 3 shares and will continue to hold strong at varying levels etc.
I see HZM as the long term banker , GRL will do it’s thing. RMM is by far the one that will have the most value to catch up.
In my head moving 20 grand from GRL to HZM is like seeing twin sisters , both equally attractive.
Honesty is my policy and transparency. Right or wrong I’ll always tell people what I am doing weather popular or not.
3 Brilliant shares , think of a Russian doll , the big one , the middle , the small
Maybe one day I’ll balance it up ,
RMM doing me well and no plans to trim any , not brave enough to trade ,
But tinkering holdings is good in quiet patches to keep me entertained.
I am very happy with my huge profits here and it lovely to have free shares to enjoy the ride.
I might despatch the sipp here to climb back to 2 million shares , but no rush and happy with my size of holding.