Yeah I’ve just thought this through and cancelled the BED and ISA request. If it takes 2 weeks to go through and the price shoots up in that time, I’ll be in capital gain not loss. Better to hold out til Friday and buy straight into the ISA I think. I want this share to rocket, but if it could be kind enough to wait til Friday...
Was hoping the price would stay low til Friday when I get proceeds from my house sale, so I could do this years ISA, but have decided to bite the bullet and BED and ISA some of my existing GDR shares instead. Will bring the average cost down on those shares, depending on how long they take to process my request. Last year it took almost 2 weeks with ii!
Over the last 2/3 weeks I see rampers and derampers ( plus some “normal” people) posting on here. I shoved all my isa shares etc into GDR because I fundamentally believe in the product. Would anyone like to try and just give a balanced view on this share?
I sort of agree. The fundamentals of the company are great, and although it’s currently frustrating to see it bumbling along at @ £1.20-£1.30, part of me would like it to stay somewhere round there til April 6th.because in the interim the fundamentals of the company and the product won’t change, but I truly would like to top up my 2021 isa with these! By the way, how do you get rid of posters ( mostly derampers ) that annoy you? I can’t see a button but after about a month on here I’m starting to realise the manipulators.. I just don’t know how to save oxygen by not reading their rubbish..
I came late to the party , and average at £1.05. But I sold a few other shares at a good profit and also some that were not doing well.. as someone on here said, ( and they said it far better than this!) it’s the amount of money on paper you hold that matters.. not the share.. something along the lines of you can hold shares worth a paper value of £20,000 that you may have paid £60000 for.. and you can hang on to that original share..or you can cut your losses and move that £20000 into something that will grow more and maybe recoup money. I really wish I’d kept the comment but it’s absolutely true. I’ve already recouped so much in GDR in maybe a month after hanging onto ( at the moment a loss making share).. whoever wrote that, I thank you. Cmon GDR!
I see a few Twitter posts about GENEDRIVE and malaria, most notably in the last 24 hours or so. I’ve not seen much about a malaria link on here, but I’ve only belonged to this group for a few weeks. I would imagine that anything that combats this would be a big seller? Thoughts ?
If I could only get them into an isa before the price shoots I’d probably be very happy but I already converted all my existing isa shares into GDR... If my other GDR shares continue to rise , I’ll move them ASAP come April 5th for sure!
Can someone clarify the position that if a big company takes over a smaller company ( with shares valued at £1) over, ( say for £5 each) do the shareholders have to just sell out, in which case there could be huge CGT implications, or are they also given the option to have the new value of the shares invested in the bigger company, therefore avoiding capital gains made by the small company until such time as they choose to top slice or sell? Not been in a position where this could happen, so I’m curious. #asking for a friend :)
Up 26p (?)yesterday, down 15p today. Still 11p per share better off than I was at 8am on Monday. If you believe in the product and without doubt the alliance with Beckton Coulter is the clincher for me, then daily fluctuations don't matter too much. We all know the games the MMs play, we know that there are only 63m shares in issue, and we know that by their nature Aim shares are volatile....
RE: Just a little tickle needed..01 Mar 2021 16:39
There’s some talk in America tonight I think by Beckman Coulter-3pm their time, 8pm uk time. I don’t know if GENEDRIVE will get a mention there or not, but we can hope. There’s more about it on Twitter. And probably others on here can clarify more than I can.