Another shakedown taking place. This time next week we will be back at the same levels. Why do you think the buys are far larger than the majority of sells. I wont start worrying until the next RNS if it's negative. While there's no news we have to assume the wheels are turning to get the licence sorted. Patience people.
More price monitoring and auction alert. This means that MM's will have early access to deal in shares for PM for their customers before us normal PI's. This is good news IMHO as we should open up again. Expect trades to go NT early on this morning
Nice to see this moving back up again. IMHO I think this is a re-rate as the trading has been steadily downwards for the only reason being investor doubt. Its given a chance for others to get in and now maybe we will see a true reflection of where the price should be. I believe we would see far more larger trades if news had leaked. Remember even though the buys look impressive they are buys of relatively small investments. More to come on a slower basis before we get news. This is just my opinion and I could be completely wrong though, that's the gamble.
Lots and lots of posts on here over the last few weeks with ideas,rumours and quite frankly bull. Facebook posts, links and supposed leaks. This is how people lose money in the long run. You have to trust your own judgement and block out all the dodgy opinions and just trust the real news. Since the drill struck oil we have had just two pieces of dependable information. The You tube link in which MB presented PM to possible investors and the RNS system. The RNS system is highly scrutinised by the Stock Exchange so is the safest. Don't lose money selling at a loss because someone posts their own opinions. If you lose money because a company cannot keep its promises or fulfill its potential so be it, its just bad investing.
I don't think a negative day like today is going to summon news here. The general position that PM is in at present is a positive one and dealer's know this. We will bounce around between 3 and 4 until the market gets a sniff of news. People will want to take a good position here and the MM's will want to too, therefore they will play on that. I'm pretty sure with a share waiting for a licence that will see it become a producer wil see a very sudden upward move in price once the news leaks to those in the know. Believe me it happens regularly on AIM and I think a quick move towards 4p or above will be our news signal.
Bonum you are absolutely correct and there are some uncertainties with the way forward here. Overall though Matad are in a good position. In the near future they will be a producer. People just have to ride the SP storms now and again and hold on to their shares, we will see reward this year and going forward.
I have watched the link Petertee and I must say that it fills me with a positive outlook. MB seems to be working hard with PM to bear fruit this year. He has confirmed my view that the reserve figure is a Conservative one. Also it sounds like the company is fulfilling legal requirements the only thing that I ha E taken which is slightly negative isthatwe may need to wait a little longer than I originally thought foethe Exploitation licence. However good things come to those who wait. Well worth viewing the link.
A lot of shenanigans going on today. Buys shown as sells, MM's encouraging selling by manipulating the price. A tight spread. To me this looks like classic market movement before news. I'll be expecting news as soon as the MM's hoover up all the cheap shares they have engineered over the last few days and the price starts to creep up again.
Often used as an MM code for upcoming RNS. It's a bit of a disputed subject on this site over the years but it has often proved to be correct. I'm not saying it's 100% the case but it may be the reason for the trade.
I'm of the same opinion. I think the fact that PM have been searching the area for years and with well established areas with the locals there is no reason for any political wrangling to affect the award of licence. This will only head one way (maybe fluctuating occasionally) in the future.
More likely getting as many shares as possible before the price rises on the licence award. Once the licence is announced this level of share price will be unlikely to be seen unless something catastrophic occurs. Just MHO.
There's been a lot of talk about the SP here over the last few weeks. Personally it's quite simple with the news coming that if you are here at these levels you can't lose. Yesterday's RNS is the first of positive news stories coming here. I'm really surprised that the SP did not rise more yesterday. Not to worry much to come. Licence, an updated test result and revised figures ( the 15% is very conservative and I believe we will see bigger reserve figures), funding /farm in, agreement and finally by mid to late 2020 first oil barrelled. Obviously the SP will fluctuate but the general direction is going to be up.
Very interesting RNS in that we now have a new Nomad advising the company. Interesting that this has come at a time of upward momentum and an increase in interest from traders. Perhaps we can see a bit more media and news spread by Shore capital than Stockdale. Could this be a more positive piece of news than we think. Shore have the 3rd highest total of MM's on the AIM market.
An updated business presentation which was showcased by Richard Hodgson at the Mello event is now available on the APC Twitter feed. I would also guess it is now available on the company website. Some very optimistic predictions on the presentation slides.