Don't worry just wait. I bought at 38p and am not selling till I get my target x10. Anything below am not selling. Have a plan and stick to it. Don't be volatile in this market picking up the weaklings
No sure we can get there. If we are banking of massive testing our product should be out now and not when rate of infection lowers. We will back to normal from lockdown in our product timescales. Unless we are banking on infection reemergence we are not in the game. Let's get product out working in market then start projecting.
An in both ncyt and gdr but main problem is we still don't have an approved test. Waiting for next 5 weeks while ncyt are miles ahead with complete approved tests with lots of sales. Until after 5 weeks I can't judge which shares are better for me. Only positive here for me is lower mcap so if all goes well its worth the list if holding but can go the other way