My holding is 4.2m (including a small amount of family money) and my friend and neighbor have about 300k between them. By the end of the week I should have 1% of hemo for myself and 300k for family friends.
I'm not worried at all about my hemo shares, maybe it's confidence maybe I'm stupid. My average price is 7.7p so I'm in a profit while we wait. But even if you're someone who bought during the spikes I think you'll be very happy in the new year.
Buying into the tullow spike at this price could turn out to be a decent buy over the next few years, but the upside is tullow of very small compared to HEMO. And the chance of downside of tullow is massive compared to HEMO.
Tullow is very likely to run into further cash problems without a rapid return of oil to $50/barrel