But again everyone should DYOR. If you have made a profit or feel you can have a acceptable loss, by all means do what is in your interest. I know there are still some risks here but lot lesser than they were in April.
There will be lots of ups and downs but if you were holding at 0.08p, what is the reason not to hold at 3p specially if your purchase price is 10p+. My average now around 9.8p and the MM's will have to give a better price for getting my shares.
Continue holding if you are still in loss. Oil price is rising. Cash in bank is increasing. The bond holders will play tune as soon as they see they can be repaid. We have seen how many lies were perpetrated during the court proceedings. The vultures are still circling but with patience things will settle down.
The SP probably has found a interim range for now between 3.5-4.0p. We will require the next set of news to take this forward. This won't come immediately so LTH's are advised to still exercise patience. You have been holding since 0.8 so no reasons to panic now. Traders will always have a different view. Of course you can set a target for exit also. For e.g. my average price is 10p so I may sell some holdings around that price or may be some earlier and then try to trade. Frankly DYOR, IMHO and all that good stuff. But make your own decisions. The risk here has substantially reduced.
Is that possibly CA have found a potential buyer for hurricane. This is just a theory but this always had a takeover written all over it. I believe CA may have a target of 15p now for the buyer. It definitely seems the reserves were beaten down on purpose. The reserves are pretty much there but the capital is scarce. A bigger fish will happily take this over for the reserves and current oil value. Bit sad for LTH's but it will be a closure and far better price than 0.1 which the board had reserved for all of us.
Thanks to you also Senseman. You and the 2 other people named in judgement came forward to speak. I know there were 2 others who spoke last time. Hats of to all of you. I generally can't speak clearly and stay away. Hasiba/Tux/AD and people like me kept motivating folks here not to sell and fight for their rights.
JR, I can't still see a 50 mate. I refrain from giving price target but given the rerate happening, i can surely see it at 10p which incidentally now is also my average price. However more good news will make it possible.
Good to hear. Maybe a suspension might be causing some concerns. But we shall relist soon after July 5 or thereafter if it were to happen also. And the value here will start showing up in due course. The BoD is really shameless. I would have accepted them to give up by now. They are becoming like the villains you see in most animated movies, conniving and conspiring against the same people they were supposed to be working for. I hope nobody hires these twats again.
RE: From the Financial Times today 28th June29 Jun 2021 08:03
Bold receiver, unfortunately there have been many experts here in past few months ( all vanished now) which were only here with a specific agenda. Too many people have relied on the Bod and the information it has provided to market. I always asked my fav question to them. what do you want us to do?