What a great bit of news this morning spoken by our Prime Minister. One concern I had with the ML was ultimately it would be a pollitical decision where reason often goes flying out the window. Now I know he's talking about HW but IM and HW are like love and marriage you can't have one without the other IMO. Remember gas to the west. So great news today for all those aboard SS INFA.
You would certainly think so Chris. I guess anyone that's familiar with the company are all ready fully loaded and have been for quite some time. I suspect John wants to hold back for the big RNS and that's why the lot 1, 1.1 and 2 land parcels have not seen an RNS. There's only one piece of news that the market want's. It does appear that we are finally, finally, finally there. Just a matter of hours or days now IMHO.
Ex chairman Graham Lyon’s departure from INFA is another positive sign negotiations are close to being completed. There Will be a fundamental shift on the board of INFA as new directors come on board with the completion of Due diligence from our equity partners. Graham’s position would have become untenable given his other directorships and interests. Directors Will now be required to give 100% commitment to Infrastrata as it goes from being a smal market cap company to a major gas infrastructure developer.
Well said Mr Dawski. Equity funding will definitely happen in the very near future. The longer a company spends on DD the likelier a deal will happen. Let’s not forget we also have a fall back plan. DD completed by at least one possibility two companies before Christmas. What’s not to like. The colour of SS INFAs sails may not be to your liking but that doesn’t affect the integrity of the vessel. Fair winds.
When John Wood was asked at the AGM on 31st January about the term sheets for equity funding that were on the table before the 17th Decembers interested party (breathe) if these parties offers were still on the table. His reply was "yes they are but not only are they still on the table ,they are also sharpening their pencils." So for the sake of clarification of my opinion it's not if we get the funding sorted, it's when and by whom.
Some great posts from Mr Dawski, Older, Tidd and Avyrerdowt. How can you put a value on a company like INFA at this stage of its infancy. It’s impossible and incredibly exiting. I for one won’t be selling INFA shares anytime soon. Good luck to all INFA investors, especially LTHs. Fair winds.
John mentioned they were negotiating intently with 3 possible equity funding partners and a 4th one joining the negotiations this week. Later on he again mentions they are in heavy negotiations with equity funding partners and said the next news will be equity funding.
Also mentioned was the debt and equity sums being revised due to the £65m saving on CAPEX and hopes to have the revised sums ready for the shareholder meeting next week.
It's reasonable to assume that very shortly we will find out who our equity partners are and details of the deal. There will then be a rerate of the share price.
It may also be possible givin the new CAPEX that all 8 caverns may now be built in the same phase bringing them online as each cavern is completed.
November/December 2018 was always going to be the time to cut the mustard for INFA. Glad it's the main filling in my shareholding sandwich.