High volume again with lots of good sized buys. Could be mms are holding sp down to encourage sales if they are short of stock. What do you reckon lr2?
Feels like something is happening with recent volume levels, hopefully an announcement soon.
Looking at today’s trades there seems to be either a premium or near full ask being paid for buys >500k. May indicate mms do not have a lot of stock at present and with plenty of buyers around there may be a tick up in the sp later. Worth watching.
Morning all, imo this will fly when the first large order arrives. It’s like a racehorse waiting for the tape to rise, when it’s off it will really move. Should two orders arrive in short time there will no no stopping it. Blatant ramp but I do feel we are on the cusp....my bet would be clothing, BIGT, Aecom by the end of this year, sp well north of £1.50.
MOrning Hors, it’s only 3 weeks since Expo but the IQAI news presents a good time for TO to issue some kind of update. More market/shareholder communication was promised and it would be good to see this delivered. TexRAD update due anytime and progress should have been made on Bleepa negotiations. So lots to say you would think.....sp needs a boost, got to get out of this trading rut.
Hi folks, buys easily outweigh sells but the sp drops, go figure...mm games. Appears to be limited supply so are mms encouraging places to sell at a loss? There is still some overhang potential but good news now would scupper any mm short term plans. NHS Bleepa deal or positive update would be ideal timing. TexRAD update and possible link to Bleepa would help. BOD need to target the sp at 2-3p+ by year end, then we can see real growth prospects next year. Can they deliver?
Morning Bo, I will be surprised if we don’t get an update in the next couple of weeks. Got to allow time for negotiations before agreements but announcements on progress would be in order once they have gone beyond initial interest. Pretty sure there was considerable contact with NHS/Trusts before expo and these now need to be proceeded so some info by mid-October imo. Personally the TexRAD update is of more interest.
Prof Rory, TO, SS etc are not in this just for fun, not forgetting the two largest stakeholders, so I remain optimistic that a lot is happening that we are not aware of yet.
Hi Chaz all lths can sympathise with your comment, the next couple of weeks/months could define whether the pain was worth it. BOD communication is now very important, let us hope lessons of the past have been learned. If so then the current sp is a steal, if not ......
Interesting day of trades with no evidence yet of wholesale dumping so steady as she goes. Now, or next day or two, would be a good time for TO to update the market on sales and marketing for Bleepa. Then let us see how TexRAD is progressing. An awful lot of shares likely still in flakey hands but at least Bleepa is now launched and can start to earn income, hopefully forestalling any future need for a fundraise again.
For fun, a ‘modest’ profit of £5m at 10x per gives us an sp of.....? Why not in the next year or two. GLA, dyor.
Hi Chad, reference to 2-3years was for my target price to come in range. I am sure that FDBK sp will multibag from here before that period. The caveat of course is that Bleepa is successful and no takeout bid occurs before. But this is FDBK and it is AIM so dyor.
Morning folks, some modest selling but no signs yet of wholesale dumping following the listing of the new shares. Could be many are waiting for the end of expo, hopefully a positive update from TO to ignite the sp, before selling. I do expect this to drift lower but looking ahead if TO can announce a high likelihood of takeup within the NHS then a serious rerate would beckon. Then there are international possibilities and of course our old friend TexRAD.
I remain positive but my timeline has expanded to 2-3years for real results.
Morning folks the day hath arrived. But this is not about individual sales at expo imo. We need to see NHS led directives to Hospital Trusts and the Trusts to sign up their Consultants / medical staff in order to see mass take up. What we need post expo is a very early update from TO regarding his discussions with the NHS and Trusts. Then we can see some timeline for revenue generation which I would not expect in real terms until end Q4 or early 2020, but the update announcementand further updates must happen if the sp is to maintain momentum.
Likely to be millions sold but there will be buyers, maybe iis that want many millions. What would really help would be an announcement from TO regarding an update on talks/contracts or at least confirmation of a date for the update. As we know AIM hates uncertainty and now we are at Expo time the market HAS to know with a fair degree of certainty just how successful Bleepa could be. Anything less and the sp will tank, some fallback is likely but this can be managed imo. We will know within 48hours.
Hi BB agree with all you say. I originally bought into FDBK because of the potential for TexRAD and the ethical investment provided. Since CE mark two years ago, apart from Research versions, this appears to have been sidelined amidst internal strife and misdirection but the premise remains strong andI believe/hope that the enormous patient benefits afforded by TexRAD’s clinical adoption will be seen. TO will issue his review shortly and I have no doubt that this will be very positive given the thorough international reviews that have been seen over the last couple of years. All this to come on top of Bleepa’s massive potential. There has been heavy dilution, a very poorly handled fundraise, and there may well be a substantial overhang BUT given time there is just so much potential here for products desperately needed that the sp has to multibag at some stage....always assuming we now have the management capable of commercialising these products, GLA.