With regard to posting on AAOG ;- How come you say 'so much time deramping the share '
You and Tiburn are the ones spending time making more than 7 times the number of posts I make on ramping the share whilst watching the sp fall.
You 'have posted x 200 in the last 30 days putting Tiburn into a distant second place with a mere 100 posts that's 300+ posts between the pair of you in the last 30 days.
No doubt Tiburn will catch up
Me around 43 post in the last 30 days
Surely it should dawn on you that the sp consensus reflects itself in the sp.
You avoided answering the question;- In the past I have said it is a complete waste of time shorting this share, if you understood shorting you would know that.
Such a poor response.
You have not answered the question which leaves it open .
Check out who the directors of the subsidiary are.
As you cannot take any downside comment to your 'massive investment'
best to use the filter then you won't see my apparently disturbing opinion of the facts
To reiterate any poor RNS will see the sp back to the low 2p area
Its not a question of doom and gloom its a question of finding a ray of sunshine.
Forgotten the family connection comments.
Your 'not in contact with DS' in its own way leaves the question of is he on the subsidiary BOD open.
A strange comment as you mention all 'DS options have been removed 'that must include share options unless they are time expired
SP-More often than not this sp can be see to gap down at opening, this morning by 30%+ to allow potential of a poorly received RNS to instantly be reflected in the sp thus indicating how the mms view this stock -that's the mms doom and gloom interpretation of the sp potential -inevitably the sp will drift towards that 2.3p area unless decent RNS appears.
It is not generally the BODs job to worry about the sp although in this case they should be worrying as their fiscal actions have created and are continuing to create serious problems with their financial health.
It cannot be sensible to dismiss the appalling situation with fairy tale dream scenarios including how wonderful hero JB is when all that happens is substance less statements are issued.
The next news will potentially be about the ISA sales which are way down on expected income by some 60%+
If this months RNS shows same failings how will this 'wonderful BOD' deal with the impending cash shortage as set against expectations.
As for your expression 'chocolate rig' what planet are you on?
plus your post -'I'd be well out of here by now' then in the same breath 'a screaming buy'
You must think the connections between SFP who apparently manage the RIG for SNPC-(who have not paid last months dues of C600+k and so far have not paid this months)-who according to the RNS control? the licence discussion delays since the issue last April, due to have been finalised by end of October don't give SNPC the whip hand?
So SNPC can now dictate what they like even to changing the terms of the licence .
JB must have taken into consideration the above and the risks involved after all you inform us that all of 'DS options have been deleted' so in my view JB was left with zero alternative because of the RIG row going thru' the PCC.
Effectively SNPC are now in a position to control exactly what happens -we all know SNPC do not adhere to contractual
We also know the business trust factor is low.
I know you mentioned you were 'thick ' bearing in mind some of the information you release thru' your connections is not always found in the public domain as in a recent post.
Surely you can answer the question is DS on the BOD of the subsidiary that has the licence?
After all your in direct communication with DS so who better to ask.
Information available is he has resigned from AAOG yet he is still listed as an active director which can be taken as meaning AAOG have not put in the paperwork confirming his resignation( Usually takes less than a week) there are no delays at the gov dot end.
So Mouse I have been misleading the BB by stating continuously the sp was and is falling all the way down from 10p+ to 2.80p bid backing it up with reasons why?
So I am wrong to adhere to taking profits instead of lth,
Wrong to state buying in to average down is costly and uneconomic,
Wrong to suggest buying into a rising market is the best way to recover losses
Wrong to have stop loss warning criteria in place/red flag warnings in place,
Wrong to suggest bite the bullet and take the loss.
Wrong to stick to facts as I see them and ignore those weak kneed enough to try to bully me whilst hiding behind a key board.
Wrong to mention BOD,BRD, RBD ,DISH etc., all of which produced SPs from which profits could be made.
Plus a couple of others where s/l warnings limited losses, freeing funds to be invested elsewhere
Few argued my comments except to nit pick and make cowardly misogynistic personal attacks.
Whist the rampers despite joining their best efforts together have advised buying in all the while ignoring the fall in the sp.
My learnt belief is always deal with facts however they are translated and stay out of fantasy land
No doubt I will continue to make nit picking errors whilst banking serious profits.
So as I am always wrong best to delete me from view.;-0
Somewhat muted response probably because the news states 'agreement 'to hire a rig when it becomes available not the same as a contract hence the lacklustre sp.
Drill date cannot be given except in either Q1 or Q2 both dates a long way off.
Apart from anything else when the contract is signed it offers SNPC the opportunity to delay further payments which alongside the drop in the sp increase the hole in the finances as said earlier.
Their is no putting to bed the financial issues, they are extant, and cannot be ignored (unless living in dream land)
Even this BOD will not knowingly shoot itself in the foot by saying we have money problems unless the situation becomes critical.
As for the licence talks being finalised, no, if it was then their would have been an RNS to that end otherwise the BOD would have seriously failed in their duties.
As for delays being part of the scenario, usually acceptable, but in the case of AAOG they are not because the BOD have clearly led investors up the garden path by stating as fact events -which have not happened to the tune of costing shareholders £11.5 million although that is now history there is the danger of it repeating itself because the existing finances are no where near forecast and are at least 60% down on expectations.
SP is now 2.80p on the bid I would expect the sp to weaken until the confirmation of a rig date is achieved bearing in mind it could be Q1 or Q2
Of course licence news PCC, dispute, ISA results etc., can all change the picture.
I think most understood it was coming.
The unaudited value of their holdings is described as 5.5p,if some of their investments are thoroughly checked out it would appear they are nothing more than concept ideas being put into place.
As such a massive £20 million fund raise is at risk of further dilution down the line to make up for the inevitable losses.
Right now the SII even with the fund raising is acceptable but it wont be when it SII get into the billion +plus
Because of the high new business failure rate in the USA it can be envisioned that this sp is close to its maximum until at least one of the investments bears product.
The risk of having the existing investments audited would result in a substantial reduction in new share issue price add in they are looking to foreign shores with less ethical means of transacting business than Stateside or Europe
It is also to be bourne in mind that their will be no return for several years while the investments mature or fail
The non audited value raise a serious question mark over the real value of the companies holdings
So any decent rise in the sp for trading spikes is likely to be muted probably non existent.
An interesting watch for the moment.
Good luck to all who disagree or otherwise.
I too bought in more paying 1.29- which is the highest I have paid, looking at buying a few more although risk is high, news of production should be interesting for the sp.
Barx will not trade more than half a million although I can buy any amount via my direct brokers.
Platforms are difficult when dealing as they do not give a true picture.
Reality is their is no news of a RIG contract.
The expected income for the last two months is in serious shortfall by about a £million a month and continues.
If there was news of success with the SNPC licence discussions it would been RNSd immediately, for many months the BOD has clearly stated news is imminent, still not arrived.
As for the CPR it was deliberately paused now stopped so that the results could not be published probably because the RIG hit a geological fault leading to the argument who pays for the delay and damages case now in the PCC ,the outcome is still awaited via RNS.
AAOG cannot win the PCC case in full for obvious reasons,best outcome will be a negotiated settlement.
The BOD have not replaced DS who was forced to resign.
If there was sufficient funds in place for drilling the sidetrack they would have ordered a RIG and started drilling long ago.
Nevertheless if some choose to ignore the above as being unrealistic good luck with the sp predictions.
The lack of news from AAOG should concern investor,apparently it does not,if what is being published about averaging down by a number of lths is true.
They prefer to believe all the nonsense published by themselves as opposed to reality.
They chances of coming seriously unstuck are as high as 70/30:much better to dive in on a rising market than an sp which is
basically non supportive of the companies monthly cash income expectations when set against actual requirements.
Those who have continuously supported the sp by buying in from12p down instead of waiting the outcome of all the statements delivered by the BOD are suffering high losses having predicted a recovery in the sp which has not happened.
Meanwhile the sp is settling at 3p bid,it will deteriorate if news of substance fails to appear.
How forgetful it was to not mention the SNPC payment for October circa $650,000 plus was not received, so if SNPC track record is anything to go by Novembers payment will not arrive.
Less than half the expected monthly income from the ISA share sales and no payment from SNPC adds up to a major hole in their financial resources.
BOD silence could of course be AAOG is addressing that right now by issuing free share warrant incentives to IIs in an attempt to keep them on board.
We whose investments are about to die salute you.
About as good a comment as the rampers have posted
As for trust the management? they blew £11.5 million (including BOD expenses of nearly a £million) on the basis they would be producing 5/15k bopd, actually resulting in an expensive 50ish BOPD.Then raised a whole lot more to pay for the immanent sidetrack which should have happened every yesterday .
Now their funding expectations are in complete disarray
Right now the fairy story of drilling spud every month is still in la la land,
No RIG on order yet.
They have promised and stated without doubt the licence negotiations will (always)be concluded tomorrow(never comes)
The PCC case outcome should have been announced by now.
AAOG cannot win that one in full.
A reason as good as any for Lockdown is probably because they are in negotiations to raise further funding at 1.7p ,ah forgot they still have C90million shares to sell at C60% below issue price instead of C6p,because no one wants the shares, makes further fund raising difficult.
It is rubbish about AAOG not being able to issue more shares below C5.2p, ever heard of 'B' class shares.
Yes the management can certainly be trusted to fail in everything they have stated they will do, and in continuing to disappoint lth
Oh and leaderless as they still have not found a new broom to sweep clean.
A decent RNS is required to address all the points that shareholders have misgivings about, the BOD obviously are not prepared to do that yet.
No argument with your bright prognosis.
Sold my original holdings few weeks ago, for once, just below the high so in a way I am using those profits to reduce the cost risk .
Meanwhile the share is silently and steadily being acquired by echoing PIs in expectations of a decent outcome.
I can always be wrong !
Once again you have given information which by definition of your post can be described as inside and not speculation as is generally posted on this BB.
Good luck with the eventual outcome.
Safe to say there is a high probability no SNPC payment will be received this month either.
The probability the PCC outcome will not be as expected by AAOG so increasing the finance deficiency add in the failure of the sp to reach the levels needed to increase income to meet expectations now below the safety level
All can easily work out sp increase needed to recover the fiscal stat., quo.
One of AAOGs major investors is disposing of all its poor performance investments ASAP although that is old news.
Its not the 59% of Rathlin that for the moment is of interest its the through interest into West Newton of C39% that's of importance because its now funded for the 2 drills both in Q1 both with high COS.
What can be liked about the 59% ownership of Rathlin is the potential as mentioned some while ago of Rathlin coming to the mkt via IPO for monetisation hopefully to end up into shareholders pockets.
With the lift in the sp it looks like the mkt is expecting RNS news tomorrow.
Hopefully addressing some of the issues like PCC claim ,licence ,RIG hire etc.,
If not sp will start drop right off.
Any good news may well be offset by funding problems because of the poor ISA sales and last months payment failure by SNPC.