I personally do not think the drilling will commence before October st the earliest and then only if the essential infrastructure works ie clearance access road tax is completed. I assume the necessary licenses will be no problem. The SP will probably drift lower until the end of next month. As a LTH here I have no illusions but remain optimistic that LK and his team have a good chance of delivering real shareholder value soon. I shall top up again if the SP falls to 2.5p. Gka
Personally I'm relatively relaxed with my investment here despite the evident nervousness in the world markets currently plus any looming Brexit concerns. As an experienced investor for over 40 years I suggest that all pis do their own research and not be swayed by the pearls of wisdom often posted on these BBs. All share investing is a gamble and we all hope to make a profit. Balance risk v reward and make your own decision. After all its your money you're playing with. Gla.
I bought a few yesterday. Obviously could have waited until the retrace today or later but the daily fluctuations in the SP does not concern me overmuch. My buy has gone into my shares ISA portfolio as a "long term" investment. Gla
It's getting close to my top up target of 2.5p. Patience is needed here esp for any recent pis. Gla long term holders . A clear picture should emerge by the end of this year with imminent drilling in the SWP scheduled to start next month. Dyor
As a lth I expect a retrace to 2.5p or lower in the near term. My top up entry is 2.5p or less. On balance I consider Cerp has a good chance of a successful drilling operation in the SWP hopefully the drilling will start next month provided the permits are granted. Success in the SWP will propel the current SP x 3 IMO. Gla
Excellent trading news. The new website once created should generate interest in GAN from pis and the wider market; also benefit the current SP which surely must represent a very good entry point for any new investors IMHO
Just a holding RNS to reassure pis and the wider market IMO. Not long now for those invested here to find out if the reward will indeed outweigh the risk. As a very long term holder here I believe that LK and his team are following the right strategy to deliver real value to shareholders with the drilling in the SWP due to start imminently as soon as the necessary permits are received. Well worth a punt at todays sp for any possible new pi. Gla
As a LTH here I feel that I need the patience and perseverance of Job(biblical figure) to remain optimistic at least in the short term. A RNS confirming our entry into a SA country would certainly calm pis nerves here. I continue to hold but I expect our SP to drift lower in the absence of any positive new. Should the sp retreat circa 2.75p I will be topping up in the expectation that we should receive encouraging news by the end of September latest IMHO
Good to see some decent buying this morning. All buys under 70p which should provide an excellent return for pis whether trading or longer term holding imho. I doubt many intended sellers will bite at the Bid price atm.