Dear Beton2, I tried to register to the newsletter but they need a SRN/HIN code. I asked the Bank where I hold my shares, but they don't have thath information, suggesting me to write to the conpany. Do you know who I can write to to get the info? Or maybe is there another way to get the Information? I would really like to stay up to date. Thank you!
OK Thank you!. Just the last questions before you leave: is listing for Ubecoin still planed on LSE? Will they (sooner or later) make a website where we can follow the press releases? (or something similar, a forum or a telegram group).
Sounds like a plan. I would kindly ask you that you please keep us updated about the progress, about the dates (and eventually delays) and also if terms change. Since you are our only information source:). Thank you very much.
Dear beton2 Thank you for your very complete and detailed answer. To clarify, with official notification I meant some press release on the website, but if there were tecnical issues I understand that.
So, to sum up, we bought 20% of the company - who are the other shareholders of Ubecoin? If Ubecoin will be listed - 76 M shares at 0,25 GBP mean we get a valuation for 19.000.000 british pounds, so in your example if I get 20.000 Ubecoin shares their value will be 5.000 british pounds? Did I get that right? How much did we pay for the 20% ??
Sorry for the many questions but you are my/our only source for information.
Well, I am disappointed. Irae asked money under certain terms, without a single official statement - terms that now changed. Irae will not be listed, ok. The share consolidation is needed and is comprehensible - and included in the original plan. But now it is time for certainty - at least it is time for the board to emitt an official statement.
And i have a question - regarding Ubecoin listing: who will become Ubecoin shareholders? will we, as Irae shareholders get 100% of the shares? Or how much of the shares will IRAE/Nyota shareholders get? Thank you for your time and answers.
On my account the name was never changed to IRAE (which is right because IRAE is not yet listed). Only the rights issue appeared, and now I have the shares under the name �Nyota Minerals � delisted�. In my opinion this will only change once IRAE will be listed. I guess we have to be patient, at least we see that it is moving in a direction (which is still better than nothing!)
The website of Nyota Minerals was updated to a temporary holding page of Irae Investments, confirming so far all the information given by beton2. Also the rights issue worked for me, so far so good. Fingers crossed for what comes next for us!
Well even though I invested, my criticism is the lack of information given by the company. There was virtually none information besides your posts beton2. So I do not think the BOD should be mad with the shareholders.
But what does this mean now? What will happen next? Do they need more?
Thank you- no response yet. I hope that they will succed with their pans - I really do. I will continue follow activeky thjs thread and hope ti read more updates, also precious updates from you beton2.
Thank you. The deadline for buxing shares according to my broker is 18. Jan. I wrote to Nyota via the contact page of their homepage. Hope to hear soon from them. Will keep you updated on the situation.
Beton, thank you for the informations - as an existing shareholder I would like to get the information also from an official source, not only from a forum. I am willing to invest, and I am elegible to invest, on the terms you described, but how can I know that that what you write is officially the plan of Nyota?? I wrote to them, asking for confirmation or documents, but I did not get any answer. So where can I find official documentation??
Also: If they want to get money by emitting new shares - and by getting existing shareholders to invest more - how do they think this will work if they are not explaining the plan - and if they do not publish any news on the site or on other websites? How do they think they could reach new shareholders? I hope you can help me - deadline for me is 18.01.2018 to invest with the price of 0,00025 GBP each share.