Some wells are not yet online. The potential in California is massive.
Monroe Swell Drilling: 3D defined, high-impact shallow prospects Operator (non-compliant) estimate of potential resource of more than 4 million barrels of oil Operator (non-compliant) estimate of potential value to Reabold $100m
West Brentwood: Oil field with significant historic production Up-dip portion of the field undrained; well defined by 3D seismic 1-2 million barrels of oil in place Operator (non-compliant) estimate of potential value to Reabold of $25 million
Grizzly Island: Gas prospects with 50-90 bcf recoverable Defined by 70 square mile 3D seismic grid One well programme to earn into 50% Operator (non-compliant) estimate of potential value to Reabold: $50-100M
So far the company has been spot on. Increasing investment in Danube to 41.6% announced last week. IM-1 well nearing production. Part of capital raise will go towards funding the drilling at IM-2. News from California due very soon. Can't see any downside here.
Rocket13, Its not a scam at all. Like all shares on aim, it's just a punt. I only put £500 into it. I'm confident oil is there, just need to tweet equipment . The real money comes from investing in successful RTO's.
Fools are jumping ship. There will be lots of new investors getting in nearer to the large field test. Every share has risks, the potential upside here is too high for me not to invest. Good luck to all holders.
Happy to hold until main field test is completed with competent equipment. We should also have results from field test analysis soon which will be invaluable. Be patient and don't throw your shares away.
I think so. The Company is mindful that, pursuant to section 304 of the Companies Act 2006, the Company must post a notice convening a general meeting within 21 days from the date on which the requisition was received, and this meeting must be held on a date not more than 28 days after the date of the notice to shareholders convening the general meeting
It's well worth the wait. Expect share price to move quickly when more info on the RTO is released. I'm already in two other potential RTO's. Its the last chance to invest in Bould Opportunities tomorrow before share suspension. I wouldn't say invest or not. Need to do research and decide. I'm holding here to the end.
RE: Confidence it's Antos and Game On03 Oct 2019 15:55
Absolutely agree, I have 100% confidence in Antos and all the people involved. As I stated before share suspension is normal, to give more time for finalising the RTO. Good time to pick up cheap shares before closing on Friday!