LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - Most North Sea crude
differentials held steady on Wednesday despite an active window
as more September loading programmes were due to emerge this
* Troll loading will fall in September to 6 cargoes from 10
in August whil Oseberg loadings will hold steady at 4 cargoes,
according to loading programmes.
* Indications are on a free-on-board (FOB) basis unless
marked as cost, insurance and freight (CIF).
* Ekofisk: Vitol sold a cargo to Trafigura at dated Brent
plus $1.65 cif Rotterdam loading Aug. 20-24.
* Forties: Trafigura bid at dated Brent plus $1.00 loading
* Ekofisk: Trafigura bid at dated Brent plus $1.35 loading
* Ekofisk: Trafigura bid at dated Brent plus $1.40 loading
* Forties: Vitol withdrew offer at dated Brent plus $1.40
loading Aug. 9-15 cif Rotterdam.
* Oseberg: Gunvor withdrew an offer at dated Brent plus
$1.25 loading Aug. 14-16.
* Brent Blend: Trafigura withdrew bid at dated Brent plus 75
cents loading Aug. 11-13.
(Reporting by Julia Payne; Editing by David Gregorio)