The latest London South East Webinar takes place on July 6. Come and hear CEO’s from Orosur Mining, Caledonia Mining, Glantus Holdings and Tekcapital speak. Please register here

Less Ads, More Data, More Tools Register for FREE

Pin to quick picksInspiration Hlt Share News (IHC)

Share Price Information for Inspiration Hlt (IHC)

London Stock Exchange
Share Price is delayed by 15 minutes
Get Live Data
Share Price: 132.50
Bid: 130.00
Ask: 135.00
Change: 0.00 (0.00%)
Spread: 5.00 (3.85%)
Open: 132.50
High: 132.50
Low: 132.50
Prev. Close: 132.50
IHC Live PriceLast checked at -

Watchlists are a member only feature

Login to your account

RNS Alerts are a premium feature

Login to your account

myTerminal is a premium feature

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.

TRADING UPDATES: Pelatro in Japan boost; AFC Energy teams with Mace

Tue, 16th Mar 2021 14:21

(Alliance News) - The following is a round-up of updates by London-listed companies, issued on Tuesday and not separately reported by Alliance News:



Pelatro PLC - London-based marketing software firm - Wins several orders, adding USD400,000 worth of deals to be delivered in 2021. "With these, the total value of contracts in hand representing 2021 revenue is about USD6 million," Pelatro says. Chief Executive Officer Subash Menon says confident about "meeting our financial expectations for this year".



AFC Energy PLC - provider of hydrogen power generation technologies - Signs strategic partnership in UK with consultancy and construction firm Mace Group Ltd. Duo will develop ways to assist with the transition to zero emission hydrogen generators for construction sites from "highly pollutant" diesel generators which are currently used. "Multiple flagship sites under Mace's control will be identified across the UK and in international markets for the initial leasing of AFC Energy's off-grid, zero emission H-Power system from early 2022," AFC says.



Oriole Resources PLC - AIM-quoted exploration company focussed on West Africa - Notes 25%-owned unit Thani Stratex Resources Ltd signs deal with investment firm Red Sea Resources Ltd at Hodine exploration licence in Egypt. RSR pays all outstanding fees and expenditure commitment at asset, totalling USD2.2 million. RSR initially takes 7% stake at asset, Thani holds remaining 93%. RSR can earn up to 85% interest at Hodine as part of deal with Thani. Oriole says: "RSR has the option to pay USD1.2 million in exploration expenditure (or cash) during the subsequent 12-months to acquire an additional 44% interest, for a total 51% in the holding company, with TSR holding the remaining 49% interest. RSR will have a second option to spend a further USD1 million on exploration to earn a further 34% interest, for a total 85% interest in the holding company."



Empire Metals Ltd - London-based resource exploration and development company - Updates on next phase of work at Eclipse gold project, Australia. Next programme of work includes resource modelling and estimation, a further 1,700 metres of reverse circulation drilling of 17 holes and "additional structural interpretations to support updated vein wireframes and modelling". Also plans further 200 metres of diamond drilling of three holes.



IronRidge Resources Ltd - Australia-based minerals exploration company - Spots new lithium targets at Ewoyaa project, Ghana. "We are very pleased with the initial results received, which have confirmed the high-grades and mineralisation continuity seen in the first pegmatites drill tested," Chief Executive Officer Vincent Mascolo says.



Lexington Gold Ltd - gold projects in US states of North Carolina and South Carolina - Boosts exporation rights at Jones-Keystone-Loflin project to 179.66 acres from 50.66 acres. "Lexington Gold has entered into additional mining lease with option to purchase agreements on the south-western side of the JKL project," Lexington says. "Three additional Lease with Option to Purchase agreements have been signed with certain landowners for an additional 129 acres of mineral exploration rights and a further 22 acres of surface rights."



Phoenix Copper Ltd - US-focused base and precious metals explorer - Names Zachary Black as general manager for Idaho operations, including Empire mine. "The addition of Zach to our team coincides with the Empire Mine project transitioning from advanced exploration to development. Zach will be "on-the-ground" and responsible for managing the day-to-day rigours of permitting, engineering, process design, and pre-construction activities at Empire, as well as providing oversight to the exploration teams at Red Star, Navarre Creek, and the deep sulphide project," Chief Executive Officer Ryan McDermott says.



Shanta Gold Ltd - Tanzania-focused gold miner - Says 22 core holes drilled at New Luika asset in west Kenya and Singida, Tanzania. "High grade intersections have been hit in early holes at west Kenya," Shanta says. "Drilling at Singida has identified a potential new hanging wall zone that is richer than the main zone at Cornpatch West."



Inspiration Healthcare Group PLC - Crawley, West Sussex-based medical devices - SLE Ltd unit which provides neonatal ventilators secures Japanese regulatory approval for the enhanced SLE6000 product. Also pens GBP400,000 initial order for product. "We are delighted to have received this significant order and the successful registration of these products in Japan and to see that our global reach continues to expand as the advanced technologies we have developed are adopted in the leading neonatal Intensive care units all over the world," Chief Executive Officer Neil Campbell says.



Intuitive Investments Group PLC - closed-end investment company focused on life sciences sector - Invests GBP200,000, via convertible loan note, in Micrima Ltd, a firm developing an imaging method to improve early diagnosis of breast cancer. "The convertible loan note has a term of three years, with 8% interest which is non-cumulative and rolls up to be part of the final conversion amount," company says. "The investment into Micrima is part of a GBP1.9 million round which is being matched by the 'Future Fund', the UK government initiative delivered by the British Business Bank, thereby providing Micrima with GBP3.8 million of funding in aggregate."



Volvere PLC - turnaround investment firm - Expects to post 2020 revenue of GBP30.8 million, up by a third from GBP23.0 million. However, expects a swing to a pretax loss of GBP530,000 from a GBP3.2 million profit.



Guild Esports PLC - London-based owner and developer of e-sports teams - Wins first major e-sports trophy. Says four of its Fortnite players finished in top-eight of Fortnite Champion Series European Grand Finals.



By Eric Cunha; ericcunha@alliancenews.com

Copyright 2021 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.

More News

TRADING UPDATES: LPA Group wins contract; Good Energy trades in line

TRADING UPDATES: LPA Group wins contract; Good Energy trades in line

22 Jun 21 18:02

UK shareholder meetings calendar - next 7 days

UK shareholder meetings calendar - next 7 days

18 Jun 21 15:47

TRADING UPDATES: Pelatro gets contracts; Futura raises GBP10 million

TRADING UPDATES: Pelatro gets contracts; Futura raises GBP10 million

17 May 21 15:04

Inspiration Healthcare gets another ventilator order from China

(Sharecast News) - Medical technology company Inspiration Healthcare announced on Monday that its wholly-owned subsidiary SLE, which was acquired in July last year, has received an order worth more than £1.25m to supply ventilators to China.

17 May 21 09:23

TRADING UPDATES: Focusrite sales soar; Gaming Realms in Slingo boost

TRADING UPDATES: Focusrite sales soar; Gaming Realms in Slingo boost

27 Apr 21 11:32

Inspiration's SLE gets approval for ventilator in China

(Sharecast News) - Medical technology company Inspiration Healthcare announced on Thursday that SLE, the specialist neonatal ventilator manufacturer it acquired in July, has received regulatory approval from the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) to sell the enhanced version of the 'SLE6000' in China.

21 Apr 21 15:10

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare gets approval for SLE6000 China sale

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare gets approval for SLE6000 China sale

21 Apr 21 11:55

UK earnings, trading statements calendar - next 7 days

UK earnings, trading statements calendar - next 7 days

20 Apr 21 16:02

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare signs distribution, research deals

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare signs distribution, research deals

29 Mar 21 11:50

TRADING UPDATES: Pelatro in Japan boost; AFC Energy teams with Mace

TRADING UPDATES: Pelatro in Japan boost; AFC Energy teams with Mace

16 Mar 21 14:21

TRADING UPDATES: Supermarket REIT Ups Stake In Sainsbury's Portfolio

TRADING UPDATES: Supermarket REIT Ups Stake In Sainsbury's Portfolio

18 Feb 21 12:15

TRADING UPDATES: IG Design Gets CSS Boost; FireAngel In Virus Hit

TRADING UPDATES: IG Design Gets CSS Boost; FireAngel In Virus Hit

25 Jan 21 16:17

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare's Project Wave Gets European Patent

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare's Project Wave Gets European Patent

2 Dec 20 13:56

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare Gets Okay To Test Respiratory Device

IN BRIEF: Inspiration Healthcare Gets Okay To Test Respiratory Device

16 Nov 20 14:32

UK EXECUTIVE CHANGE SUMMARY: Biome Tech Hires Former Filtronic CEO

UK EXECUTIVE CHANGE SUMMARY: Biome Tech Hires Former Filtronic CEO

29 Oct 20 16:33

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.

Quickpicks are a member only feature

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.