(Alliance News) - The following is a round-up of updates by London-listed companies, issued on Monday and not separately reported by Alliance News:
SDCL Energy Efficiency Income Trust PLC - London-based investor in energy efficiency, solar, and electric vehicle charging infrastructure projects - Inks agreement with BP PLC's Chargemaster Ltd, operator of public electric vehicle charging points, also known as bp pulse. Says the agreement with bp pulse represents a significant step forward in the roll-out of national EV charging infrastructure, expected to result in the development and construction by Electric Vehicle Network of a "significant" number of rapid and "ultra-fast" EV charging locations, contracted through a 20-year, fixed price, energy service agreement. In early August last year, SDCL made an initial GBP50 million investment commitment to Electric Vehicle Network as its development partner in EV charging infrastructure.
Angus Energy PLC - UK-focused onshore oil and gas development company - Receives additional commitments of GBP3 million from Aleph Energy Ltd, now totalling GBP12 million, which completes funding sought for the Saltfleetby finance facility required to develop the Saltfleetby Gas Field in Lincolnshire, England. Angus operates Saltfleetby field and holds a 51% working interest with Saltfleetby holding the remaining 49%.
Round Hill Music Royalty Fund Ltd - private equity firm exclusively dedicated to investments in revenue generating music copyright assets - Says it is unlikely to complete by March 31 the investment regarding the acquisition of a 29% share in RH Carlin Holdings LLC, owned by Round Hill Fund One, a private fund whose investments are managed by Round Hill.
Abbey PLC - Hertfordshire, England-based building and property development, plant hire and property rental company - Confirms shares to be cancelled on AIM and Euronext Dublin on April 30.
Cora Gold Ltd - West Africa-focused gold explorer - Sees improved results from the re-analysis of drilling at Dako II at its flagship Sanankoro gold project in southern Mali. Says the re-analysis "delivered significantly enhanced results". "We are pleased by the enhanced results from the bottle roll analysis of last year's drilling at Dako II. Having over +3km of surface mineralisation still to be drilled at Dako II offers the potential for even more. Dako II is 7km south of our existing resources at Sanankoro and we hope to see this discovery turn into part of the future resources and mine plan for the Project. Drilling is ongoing at Sanankoro with first results from the recently commenced programme due during Q2 2021. Dako II will be drilled later in this campaign to follow up on these results," says Chief Executive Bert Monro.
Keras Resources PLC - London-based mineral resource company - Sees encouraging results from the Falcon Isle marketing campaign over the winter period which has reinforced management's confidence that 2021 sales targets will be met. Says Covid-19 travel restrictions, which prevented the plant manufacturer's engineer to be on site during construction, has slowed the construction timeline and the new Diamond Creek processing plant will now be commissioned in Q2 2021. Diamond Creek is a direct shipping ore and phosphate mine in Utah. "The demand for our range of products has been very encouraging and we are looking forward to a very busy period as we move in to Spring and the recommencement of mining operations," says Chief Executive Russel Lamming.
Kavango Resources PLC - exploration company focused on Botswana - Inks two agreements that would allow Kanye Resources Pty Ltd, a 50/50 joint venture between Kavango and Power Metal Resources PLC ,to acquire a 100% interest in eight prospecting licences in the Kalahari copper belt region in Botswana. Says Kanye has signed two separate agreements to purchase 100% of the eight licences. "The acquisition (subject to approvals in Botswana) of eight new prospecting licences is a major step forward in the development of Kanye Resources Plc as a significant player in the exploration for copper in the highly prospective KCB," says Kavango Chief Executive Michael Foster.
Power Metal Resources PLC - metal exploration and development company - Notes the acquisition of eight licences as outlined by Kavango Resources.
By Greg Roxburgh; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2020 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.