We would love to hear your thoughts about our site and services, please take our survey here.

Less Ads, More Data, More Tools Register for FREE

Pin to quick picksGreatland Gold Media (GGP)

Share Price Information for Greatland Gold (GGP)

London Stock Exchange
Share Price is delayed by 15 minutes
Get Live Data
Share Price: 6.10
Bid: 6.00
Ask: 6.20
Change: 0.05 (0.83%)
Spread: 0.20 (3.333%)
Open: 6.10
High: 6.10
Low: 6.10
Prev. Close: 6.05
GGP Live PriceLast checked at -

Watchlists are a member only feature

Login to your account

Alerts are a premium feature

Login to your account

Greatland Gold MD Shaun Day takes Q&A at the focusIR/London South East September Town Hall

Shaun Day, Greatland Gold MD (AIM:GGP) joined focusIR/London South East for a lively Town Hall Q&A session, answering questions about the Newmont takeover of Newcrest and the implications for Havieron and GGP.

FocusIR, the digital investor relations arm of London South East were delighted to host Shaun at our September hybrid Town Hall on Thursday 21st September 2023.

Hundreds of investors registered for the live online webinar and afterwards 120 attended our City of London Town Hall in person, a truly exceptional turnout with people travelling from all over the UK to attend.

97% of those on our Zoom live stream said they were current Greatland Gold share holders - and Shaun said he wanted to convert the other 3%. Thanks very much to you all for taking the time to send in questions, with Shaun answering as many as he could in the time available.

Please do watch/rewatch the Q&A recording and let fellow Greatland investors know your thoughts on the LSE Greatland Chatboard.

About Greatland Gold

Greatland Gold is a mining development and exploration company focused primarily on precious and base metals. The Company's flagship asset is the world-class Havieron gold-copper project in the Paterson Province of Western Australia, discovered by Greatland and presently under development in joint venture with ASX gold major, Newcrest Mining Limited (currently the subject of a takeover by Newmont Corporation).

Related Greatland Gold Media

Shaun Day, Greatland Gold MD discusses the Havieron/Telfer divestment options at the March Town Hall

Greatland Gold: Positive Results from drilling at Ernest Giles

Greatland Gold: Haverion updated Interactive 3D Model

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.

Quickpicks are a member only feature

Login to your account

Don't have an account? Click here to register.