London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Uncanny - why do insist on ignoring the 'make whole ' clause which has now triggered and as has been shown makes their effective purchase price 0.305p.
If they are selling now they are still selling at a price which is 25% higher than what they paid.
Some would say easy money, others would call it something else !
A "make whole amount" provision shall apply to the first tranche of the Convertible Funds such that the subscription price for the Â£500,000 tranche shall be reduced in the event that the Company's share price declines in the period to the issuance of the first tranche. This is to be calculated by multiplying the stock performance of the Company (expressed as a percentage) by Â£1,000,000.
Almost a year ago since they announced they were in advanced talks with Interested Parties of a Deal with 401.
imo many people bailing out... and expecting to buy back at the next drop IF there is a drop and news doesnt land first... which if I am honest, I would be expecting a spike (if you can call it a spike from .35) PRIOR to agm ?
bwtfdik ? sod all really :)
Agreed uncanny.... currently has to be at a loss.....
I have .354 - .40, which would put those trades pretty much in the middle.
Also you say “cant see new finance wanting to drop sp to below a profit sell can you” l agree, but wasn’t the financing at 0.6 minus arrangement fee which is circa .47p so our daily 1mn share trades so far would in fact all be at a loss if they were sells or am l missing something?
Thats what lm thinking Freddy
.3789 to sell .4000 to buy... HL right now, both mils are sells imo
as for why it is not budging, cant see new finance wanting to drop sp to below a profit sell can you ?
is only reason it isnt moving... unless of course an rns is locked and loaded... but, frankly until agm one issued, nothing is going to move much is it?
again I ask, can anyone confirm when Val's annual financials are done?
Good point ..must admit to believing them sells but, yes, could be buys. Subtle 2 to 3m per day...without rocking the boat...
Valju, l do share your frustration at times, but maybe we just need to be a little patient and wait to see what unfolds.
A bit of a conspiracy theory but anyone think that perhaps but 1mn trades at .375 could actually be buys?
My reasoning? The price is not budging either way.
Then why not update again, and again, each time, with more info...
Maybe because LOI's havent increased or progressed... to, here is the cash, right lets get going?
yadder yadder yadder...
7. We have 3 LoI signed
8. Why sign 2 LoI to take 401 to P3 if not commercial?
7. Big pharma's queueing up for JV, TO or deal of any kind?
8. Are any compounds even financially viable???????????
1. Maybe from the high sp points, rather than the low ones?
But then buddies cant gain from a rise from a high point can they!
2. Thought the idea was to get it so far and then sell the idea to big pharma to commercialise ?
Dont see many with cheque books out yet do we? LOI are not worth paper written on, until funding is issued!
3. Dilution, could have been better managed to have minimal effect... but no gain there is there ???
hence choices of BS and Novum and YA etc etc
4. No further forward than it was at start as if it were GOOD news, they (the BoD) would have to advise us of any SP affecting news? (either way, or is it on a need to know basis, when they so feel inclined!)
5. NO, I wish I had never heard of Val, like many, got suckered in by all the hype, smoke and mirrors, (id like to call it lies), but cant, as not proven as yet, although I know some are working on proving it?, As most did!
6. Unless George starts putting Shareholders interest, above his own, self gain, no, I cant! It only takes one bad apple to rot the barrel and quite frankly I am amazed other BoD members have not reigned him in, and how he managed to convince FCA, he is acting in SH's best interests, after his advfn, outbursts, I really dont know?
Finally, I would say, you are either a BoD member or relative or have some connection, because no one, would defend the financial situation, created if they were not "on the inside" and making money somewhere...
As when it costs, it stings and when it stings people become angry (yes most get over it) but why should we simply watch him manage the Co so poorly, without being held accountable? and quite frankly as you have never seemed to have "lost it" that I can recall?
Meaning you have no loss, or are simply ramping for a agenda of your own?
I would say I invested in VAL by mistake. I didn't appreciate just how far we were from having anything of value when I invested. Sure I would have understood that dilution would erode my investment. (gamble) but I just didn't have a clue that there would be so many cash calls. That might sound naive (and indeed I was) but who would invest in company if they knew that there investment would be eroded by cash calls in this way? If I just gave the money to cancer research UK. I could have walked away feeling virtuous from my donation rather than feeling like a mug. I think asking if I would feel different if I waited to phase 2 or 3 is fair. It certainly would appear to be less of a risk (with associated less reward) but my experience with VAL would not incline me to invest again later on if we get as far as phase 2 or 3 without going bankrupt beforehand.
We’re being robbed blind here imo, these BOD’s are the lowest of the low !
Can you copy us in when you write to the FCA please and there reply.
1. It's not the fact nobody expected any cash raises ...it's the fact this BOD have done nothing but raise cash at the worst possible times , at the lowest SP and even then at a massive discount - usually preceeded by a woolly RNS that means the sum total of fudge all. They continue to only buy shares when forced by a fund raiser and periodically award themselves what could be lucrative share options when we come anywhere near possible positive inflection points
2. For that you need to ask the BOD. As they state the business will unlock value EARLY in the cycle. To do this they need to commercialised their product in it's early days - this has not been done in many LTH opinions and coupled with the disasterous and mind bogglingly frequent and small cash raises has left us in a position of utter weakness
3. See above
4. That is evident from the RNS's .... We are further along the track but have done it in arguably the worst possible way
5. Many LTHs wish they had never invested at all
6. At some point it will go up again (hopefully) ...but don't believe the hype ...we have all seen so many false dawns and the way this BOD has treated it's shareholders is a lesson for us all
That aside we need a genie! Money will just be used to line their pockets
Who knows it’s been all smoke & mirrors. The past RNS’ have been ramptastic to entice investors. They know exactly what they are doing and it should be stopped. The FCA should do something once and for all. The BoD have no respect for PI’s, fact. We’re just idiots to them, we cost them money! They have not acted in the best interests of shareholders with their past funding decisions. The only true winners from this point is the BoD and now ABO/EHGO.
Without causing chronic heart failure for many, could l ask LTGH’s a few genuine questions:
1. When you invested, WHERE did you think VAL was going to gets its money from to develop there compounds and pay running costs having no cashflow whatsoever?
2. How long did you think a compound takes from discovery to commercialisation?
3. Did you not expect dilution to have a negative effect on the SP?
4. Where do you think the company is now in its growth cycle?
5. Do you wish you’d have waited to invest until the company was well in to P2 and P3?
6. With so much past negativities, can anyone now see a regeneration and turnaround in its fortunes on the horizon?
Genuine questions and not bating anyone.