London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Errrr, I am sure like most, no I didn't....... Was there really such a high volume buy yesterday. Are you sure you are not getting confused with another share.... :oO
Golden finger.....cough....... more like pork sausages...........With all the Golden Fingers that were flying around in the past, why didn't they get a golden boot n help vote JG out ?
The "Golden Finger" is back bignose ;-)
Did you see the 10,600,000 South China buy order @ 15.9c yesterday?
morning bignose .you have beaten me to it.thats about £165 worth isn't it?you couldn't make it up.apologies to all .you are quite correct bignose it was 40 cents a share for the listing.i had a nagging feeling that i wasn't getting it right but couldn't find the posts.i entirely agree with your comments.the value would only be determined in an actual situation.oh well at least we are up.gla today.
Huge Volume today (10k and we are up 3%) .......LOL
I am sure you are right about the SP at the end of next year, as long as the FDA approval process goes as we have recently been advised.
I do wish we would have a had a bit more transparency from RP. A nice statement to say this is where we are, this is what we hope to achieve in X amount of time. JM has and continues to put money in the keep us running. I still believe Jim thinks this will be big in the USA and China. After being here for many years I didn’t think we would be sitting with a SP of 0.16HKD. We do require new investors but they need to be told ( publicity campaign) what a good product we have but I am sure this will happen once we have USA approval next year. We are going to have to wait a bit longer. SP of 0.80 - 1HKD by end of 2020 is my prediction.
So, currently the brokers feel this company is worth nearly the same as it was before the PLE takeover ie about 25 to 30 mill squid.
Sorry, went for a run :-)
The only ones who gain are the brokers since they have no care if shareholders lose or gain (also in this case, JG gains as each month he trundles his wheelbarrow to the bank with his I'll gotten gains no matter what the company is worth). They are now buying most of the shares as people sell out. I no longer believe there are any majors holding shares otherwise something would have been done. They would have at least voted against reelection of JG, which they didn't. All the shares, apart from those held by management are held by pi's and traders. Its also interesting that Dr Mike only has a small holding even though the company and product were his babies. He was awarded an incentive of just over 1.6mill shares in old money (PLE) and as a retainer, but nothing since. Why doesn't he hold a more significant amount ? Just something to think about there. AIMHO ;-) anyway we are where we are because the brokers think there is very little value in what we have. EMA approval, 3 license agreements and soon to enter phase III all worth next to nothing.
Not wanting to throw a spanner in the works, but I am sure it was 40cents a share which is closer the the upper band. And this figure, from what I remember, was verified by POM in an email to JM, however. How such a large value can be placed on a listing god only knows. But as The.Italian has pointed out and I also have posted before, this value will only have value if there was indeed a TO and some accountants are involved. As to whether an SP truly reflects a companies worth is indeed another question. Many a company have been taken private (and I am in no way suggesting it would happen here) because it was felt the market did not give a true value. It all comes down to what someone is willing to pay for a share and the manipulation which brokers add. How does a share drop over 50% before opening when there are no trades ? Its mark down by brokers who think they can put a value on a company. How often do we see a huge drop on opening (and I am referring to other companies)) only for a share to bounce higher. Its a very fickle business driven by sentiment and very little to do with a companies true worth, which is only shown when a company is bought or sold. Its just what anyone is willing to pay or sell at. All in my humble opinion if course ;-)
heimdal when this topic was discussed on here about 3 or so years ago I'm pretty sure 400 m HKD was the figure given as a reasonable guide(£40m).personally i have always viewed such a figure with a considerable degree of scepticism.i just don't think a figure can be applied in the abstract.it needs to be considered imo insight of all the other facts of the particular proposal if one is looking at a reverse takeover,e.g. current s/p of the shell,value of its residual assets,personnel, etc.even then for me £40m seems wildly optimistic.my guess would be £10/15m max.that said this is just a personal opinion.i have no experience of being involved with a company seeking to list or to do a reverse takeover so perfectly happy to be corrected by anyone with hard factual knowledge.as our current m/c is just under £30m a figure of 400m Hkd would suggest a negative value for fortacin and other assets which i do find a little unlikely,although i would find it perfectly understandable if no value is ascribed to the listing itself unless a perticularR/T proposal comes about when a value would be ascribed no doubt in the negotiations
What is the market price of a HKSE shell nowadays? HK$400m - HK$700?
I have sold out today ,cant wait any longer to make a small profit . have held this share well before the famous MONEY FOUNTAIN statement from the well known con artist JIM and his useless assistant JAIMY .
Hope all existing holder will evectional get there money back . good luck all
yes quite possible hadn't thought of that.let us hope it continues.
Probably why it ended up at 0.17 after an icreadibly unbelievable low of 0.159
possibly good news that the HK extradition bill has been formally withdrawn.it may(or maybe not) bring some stability back to the political situation there.
ok bothwell thanks for clarifying.
I was only posting incase there was something of interest. This really is scaring me now how much the SP is plummeting. My fault. I trusted JM to get this right.
couldn't agree more bignose.this was very much my point yesterday in my 13.08 post.we can only hope that something happens to improve the s/p before there is any talk of an acquisition via a share for share operation.interstingly regent did say that the new opportunity would be less dilutive than yoyo but god knows what that means.i really do hope that whatever is planned brings on board new investors as the yoyo debacle has i think caused a very severe lack of confidence .
The problem now is that with the current share price, how many shares are they going to have to issue to aquire anything related with the CBD since it surely won't come out of the loan facility ? Given that the original discussion was at 0.25HKD which we have dropped 35% from (and I am sure they will have to give a further 15%, at least, on the current price and that's only if they do it now and not next week or the week after when the SP could be even lower). Where does that leave the existing shareholders wrt dilution. Could it not end up being huge and quite crippling ?
bothwell apologies but what are we looking at here? which bit of the apple news is the one you are interested in?thanks for clarifying if you will.
every announcement is the same. " we remain positive...excited'' what opportunities are they talking about because this has gone nowhere fast when we should be entering an exciting phase for the company
It’s a shambles and upsets me if we have been deceived.
Totally agree. Nothing we can do but hold on, cross our fingers and hope!
silence from the company, no updates on what is going on. statements telling us how positive they are. absolute shambles from some of the staff here. also, how can the value be so low when a hk listing in itself has value