London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Thanks for posting. All very interesting indeed.
For an automatic T/O they would have to hold at least 30% of the stock, however. That doesn't mean it will be approved since, and correct me if I am wrong, but don't they then need a 75% majority vote for it to be passed? Unless JM/JG and their followers approve, which I am sure they wont (unless the T/O bid is probably in the region of 300 to 500 mill USD), surely there is no point in trying to pick up a couple of million here and there ?
I am sure you know a lot more about theses things than I do, so I could be just thinking and writing rubbish.... ;-)
Seems like merrill is hellbent on driving the share price lower and lower.
Persistent at the front line of the sell side. 14:18: 220k line swipe buy @ 16.8c and
within seconds the mongrels have a 20k sell order @ 16.6c walking the sp
down on very low volume. You can not short 575 so could it be paid work for
a cheap T/O offer? Will keep an eye on this disturbing trading activity.
evening bignose.thanks for posting that .good to see that steps are sometimes taken by the authorities re spoofing.i can well imagine that regent is a stock with a low m/c which could be very open to all sorts of manipulation,but obviously we can only speculate.if regents bod had any suspicions you would expect them to inform the regulators but i imagine it can be very difficult to prove any malpractice in practice (and of course there may not be any anyway).agree that it does look as though the s/p has been walked down on the basis of very low volume(incredibly low really on some days).yes thanks to heimdal for shedding some light on matters for those of us without H/K order book access.
If anyone is interested:
Appreciate your information regarding this and as myself and The.Italian had posted before, there does seem to be some jiggery pokery going on given, as you write, the number of 10, 20 and 30k sells which have slowly and consistently walked the price down, but as the The.Italian has noted. There cannot be many posters here who have access to the order book, myself included. Not that I suppose we couldn't get access via aastocks or some other web entity if we wanted too. Unfortunately, like probably many here, I am not interested in doing so just for this one share which I hold in HK.
Given what you write about ML being pulled up and fined n Korea for such practices, then surely a tap on our managements shoulder is needed. I would do this myself, but not having anything to back it up would make it a pointless exercise.
interesting comments heimdal from someone with access to the order book which i expect most of us here in UK do not have.thank you.
Bignose, maybe share manipulation by Merrill?
A 150k sell order @ 16.7c from Merrill was gradually increased to 350k after lunch,
and just before close (around 15:55) it was lowered to 16.5c and then
cancelled around 15:58. Similar trading manipulation by Merrill noted
during the last few weeks, where we have seen a significant drop in SP
on very low volume. Lots of 10, 20 and 30k sells. The Korea Exchange (KRX)
recently imposed a 175m won fine on Merrill Lynch’s South Korean unit
for irregular trading activities. Maybe David Webb should investigate.
Bothwell, oh let the good times roll.
575 sold down on very low volume.
Charts indicate bounce from here.
Thanks Bignose. Role on next year......
If I know anything, I post here since every investor has the right to know whatever information is available. As such I currently don't know any more than anyone else.
As to your speculation on why the SP has dropped (like a stone), I am afraid that although I would embrace anything like that rather than dilution, there are not enough shares willing to be sold at such a low price for them to be bought. Even the brokers who must have been mopping up the shares these last few weeks will def not be selling for less than what they bought at - meaning most larger sells outside of the cover for any buys must surely be more than 0.25, at least. They are only interested in making a profit.
Hope there is a positive announcement this evening Bignose..... You maybe know more than we do. Jamie and Jimmy have gone silent. Something is going on, they are working on some sort of deal. I reckon the SP has been dropped for someone to invest a large sum brining expertise into RP. Better than share dilution.
Interestingly at about 15:50 the chart indicates that the SP dropped to 0.165HKD, but since there were no trades, someone must have slipped and fallen on the down "Red" button, promptly got up and pushed the "Green" button to bring it back up to finish at 0.167HKD. I cannot think of any other reason it moved........ 10K shares for the whole day.
I wonder if there will be an announcement this evening (b4 you ask. No other reason other than speculation).... :o)
yes its do or die here!...now where did hear that recently?
Sorry about the stutter... digit. (def not Gold digger)
Ahhhhh I C.
From what I remember there was one buy at 0.159HKD (or was that a sell ?)....... I wonder if the price has been dropped so fast to trigger stop losses and/or encourage some of the remaining overseas (UK) LTH's to sell up to fill the boots of the golden diggit.................. which didn't work. Most of those hardened LTH's that are left will either be saying goodbye to their investment or will eventually catch the gravy train....hopefully the latter .... LOL
interesting observation heimdal but not much sign of the golden sausage today though!
The 10.6m South China buy order @ 15.9c was not hit - not executed..
Errrr, I am sure like most, no I didn't....... Was there really such a high volume buy yesterday. Are you sure you are not getting confused with another share.... :oO
Golden finger.....cough....... more like pork sausages...........With all the Golden Fingers that were flying around in the past, why didn't they get a golden boot n help vote JG out ?
The "Golden Finger" is back bignose ;-)
Did you see the 10,600,000 South China buy order @ 15.9c yesterday?
morning bignose .you have beaten me to it.thats about £165 worth isn't it?you couldn't make it up.apologies to all .you are quite correct bignose it was 40 cents a share for the listing.i had a nagging feeling that i wasn't getting it right but couldn't find the posts.i entirely agree with your comments.the value would only be determined in an actual situation.oh well at least we are up.gla today.
Huge Volume today (10k and we are up 3%) .......LOL
I am sure you are right about the SP at the end of next year, as long as the FDA approval process goes as we have recently been advised.
I do wish we would have a had a bit more transparency from RP. A nice statement to say this is where we are, this is what we hope to achieve in X amount of time. JM has and continues to put money in the keep us running. I still believe Jim thinks this will be big in the USA and China. After being here for many years I didn’t think we would be sitting with a SP of 0.16HKD. We do require new investors but they need to be told ( publicity campaign) what a good product we have but I am sure this will happen once we have USA approval next year. We are going to have to wait a bit longer. SP of 0.80 - 1HKD by end of 2020 is my prediction.