London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
looks as though plethora pharma solutions ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of plethora solutions ltd(which i am assuming is the same as plethora solutions holdings ltd) so it looks as though they formed the company almost a year ago for this purpose.interesting that its incorporated in Eire.perhaps they expect to makes so much money in China that they want a low tax environment!(?)
I am still a little confused with the company naming being used. Plethora Pharma Solutions Ltd, which I understand was incorporated in Ireland 11 months ago, which is not the same as Plethora Solutions Holding Ltd.
afternoon bignose.sounds like you had a good trip.hope you enjoyed it.thanks for posting and the further investigation (and to P.O.M. for drawing attention).interesting and perhaps potentially very encouraging news.as you say fingers etc crossed!
As I suspected It is really just so data can be “transported” from EMA MAA to the Chinese FDA. Although nothing more was written, it does mean the Chinese must be looking at the data to enable whether a positive outcome/decision regarding testing can be made. Fingers and legs crossed then everybody.... LOL
I've just this morning stepped back in from an 8 day trip to Hokkaido in North Japan. Incredible place with much wilderness. They still have many wild brown bears that roam about and each year who invite humans for breakfast, lunch and dinner (fact) - There are so many bears that the numbers have to be controlled by culling. The locals often eat the meat and use their skins for leather goods....... eek.
Anyways, Thanks to POM who brought the following to my attention to:
Nothing to worry about as apparently Senstend is the registered name to be used in China, although I have no idea why it needs to be EMA approved. Could it somehow be related to using the EMA data for the Chinese approval process? I am in the process of trying to get clarification, so watch this space.
heimdal i fear you may be in for a very long sleep!
Zzz... Italian, wake me up when the sp hits HK$1. Zzz...
well i suppose the single trade today sums the week up.at least it was a buy!news next week perhaps?
Only a year after being registered and having an importation license issued. They are certainly pulling out all the stops on this one ............ Reminds me of the story of the sloth that was mugged by a group of snails. The police asked the sloth if he had seen who did it. He replied, "no, cos it all happened so fast"........ LOL
Hopefully we will see a sp upturn especially from November onwards, for I understand that OEP will be launching Fortacin in Hong Kong in November after they receive a batch from Recordati...
heimdal thanks for the continuing insights.let us hope the increasing volume is linked to growing buying interest next week.
Nice run up to 18.5c today on higher volume but pushed back to 17.8c by a c. 600k sell order by Merrill
which was lowered and lowered just before close. Upward momentum should continue on Monday
with buy side looking much more solid now. Happy days!
well it certainly could be but i imagine its not going to be received until feb/march 2020.although the interims say it could be as early as jan 2020 that looks as if it is putting the most optimistic time scale possible on it, so perhaps it would be prudent to push it back a bit for snags ,natural delays etc.could still be used as part of a deal but the impression (only an impression) given seems to suggest something more imminent.time will tell.
Maybe, if the timing is right (or even the plan), the 4mill usd payment from China may somehow be used towards the CBD ?
Warrior don,t be a worrier, sorry I just cdnt resist ;-) I’m sure it’s reduced to 39.99 as part of the new Recordati push/ incentive, otherwise they would price themselves out of the market. :)
just looked at doctors4u and they have change the consultation to buy fortacin also packaging. My worry is the price change to me is not clear. where before it was £49.99 for a bottle which holds 12 doses . Now it says 1 spray £39.99 , No w i believe that is for 1 bottle (12 doses) but any new customers will see it as £39.99 for 1 spray , so it cost them £39.99 for everytime they get lucky
agreed bignose.as I've posted before its hard to see how any deal along the yooya lines could be contemplated withe s/p so low although when talking about the exciting chinese opportunity they did say it would be less dilutive so they may have some thing different in mind,buts its difficult to see any proposal not being massively dilutive at this s/p.i do expect some step in he CBD direction fairly soon (just speculation but that seems the tone of the mood music to me)and although mellon has gone as a director of FFWD he retains his shareholding there and there are some comments today in the RNS re FFWD regarding the opportunities they see in the CBD market(I'm not going to post a link as its not directly relevant to regent but it is,imo,indicative of the prevailing investment ambience).let us hope that the current weakness is not seized upon as an opportunity to dilute the PI s still further.
I'm hopeful that the company (JM/JG) will not want to make any CBD agreement with the SP at such a low levels due to magnitude of dilution involved. They surely would want at least 0.25 as originally planned. The owner of the 10.6mill buy order surely would be well P'd off if RPG decided to do that now.
interesting posts today heimdal and bignose.agree that its not long now until next year and am hopeful that growing propinquity of phase 111 will start to see upsurge in interest(regardless of what may happen if anything in other areas!)
I'm sure they were just trying their luck given the constant downward spiral, but with hardly any sellers, they are now having to buy directly form broker storage who wont be wanting to just give them away. Hopefully you are right about tomorrow. Maybe things are beginning to look up with the oncoming end of phase II in December and projected commencement of phase III in Q1 2020. We still have a product that will corner the market in the US. One just has to look at all the companies currently getting in on the ED circuit with gells, creams and you name it, but there are not that many developing any PE products which leaves only Fortacin (apart from some vibrating device which will only give "white finger"(look it up) or is that white dick....LOL) and one or two substandard OTC products.
Thanks for the FDA Phase 2 update, bignose :-)
Nice upward move today +4.24%. RHB Sec and South China very active on the buy side today. 17.7c bid by South China just seconds before close. Buy side looking much more solid now. Should be a good day tomorrow! Merrill noted
on buy side today. Upwards and onwards!
thanks for posting the update bignose.good to see further confirmation of the date.
One step closer..... ;-)
The FDA gov website https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03578783 was updated on the 5th Sept. Now indicating phase II study finish date as 31st Dec 2019 in line with what was announced.
At least some progress even if it was just to switch on the PC and upload the new date...LOL