Sound Energy #SOU provides an update on a potential farm-in and operational progress in Morocco Watch Now
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/smop/chmp-post-authorisation-summary-positive-opinion-fortacin-ii-30_en.pdf just for information and confirmation. reading the outline of the reasoning for the decision, in so far as i understand it.formal approval by EU commission must be a given.
morning bignose wouldn't argue with any of that.in some strange total illogical way i was seeing the change as possibly a trigger for other things, e.g. china payment,which we desperately need of course.completely illogical and not connected at all, but i suppose its a kind of subconscious feeling that good news begets good news (am i allowed to say beget anymore? ).nonsense and wishful thinking, but let us hope so.i understand your thinking regarding regarding possibly trading out and in again and hope that works out for you.im probably just going to sit tight and watf for the money fountain to start spouting!lol
Obviously a revenue stream is needed, even if just to show II's that the company is worth investing in, however. Given that the new sales push will not happen till Jan 2021 and it would take at least a year to see any influx of money (remember we only get 15% of sales), they really do need to get the China money and a US license in place (with added upfront payment) for the company to continue given its yearly ...what is it, 4mill USD expenses ?
Its currently all touch n go if another placing is needed for the short term since they have no money and Jim will only lend so much. That said, as long as you hold, any income may be used to buy back the placing shares at a later date (just my thoughts). I am actually hoping for a good rise before JG's shares his the shop floor so I can sell some and buy back in after the loan dilution. It would be even better if, and I am only dreaming here, a US licensee buys the license for the states at a huge amount (or a lesser amount if they own a substantial number of shares...who knows if it isn't a licensee who has secretly been buying?) before JG's shares hit so we can all sell out at a huge gain, otherwise. If it happens after his shares are included, we all suffer with some dilution........ pure fantasy on my part as I am sure he will stitch us up for his own begotten gains.... ;-)
just spotted monkeying.bit slow today.probably shock at some positive news.
well thats true bignose,but what im hoping for (hope not necessarily expectation) is that we can create at least some form of revenue stream, even if very modest,to help see us through the next couple of years without even more significant dilutionanyway one step at a time.lets make sure we get formal eu approval first.
Still a Long way to go b4 most are back just to a level pegging. What will make this rise is any positive US news....like the long lost license agreement. :-O
yes could well explain the uplift.will be interesting to see what happens when the update is issued.fingers crossed.
Thanks for the update. I'm pretty sure it isn't considered sensitive since JG wouldn't have provided an update otherwise. At least he wasn't Monkeying around when he responded to you.....lol. This probably explains the last couple of days volume. it was already known. More leaks than the titanic....... ;-)
not sure about sensitivity but assume its ok to say reply immediately to my email ,confirming CHMP made positive recommendation to european commission yesterday.now down to commission to approve which is expected about 23rd september.an operations update is to be issued, so more information to follow. from memory i think the formal commission approval is pretty much a formality after the recommendation but i could be wrong.anyway excellent news imo,although don't want to get carried way.we still don't know how it will sell in new guise but i think its a very important step,assuming it all goes through.
agree the acronym CHMP does rather lend itself!
morning bignose.yes very interesting find thanks.i did wonder about news as i looked at the s/p and trades before seeing your post and the thought crossed my mind.i don't know when recordati get the decision(i assume its a closed meeting ) but i will email jamie tomorrow anyway .i though it was interesting that fortacin was the lead article in the journal,so presumably it's seen as potentially very important. couldnt read the article itself as not subscribed. fingers crossed as much better volume again.
Interestingly a sudden surge in volume today (after my post). Is this maybe an indication of a positive CHMP meeting (or in JG's case CHIMP meeting) that may have been held yesterday ???
I guess we will possibly find out later today by way of a possible announcement?
The.Italian. Seems it is being followed.....
Looks like Recordati are pretty positive regarding getting the approval if they are mentioning a Jan 2021 OTC launch.
not really bothwell, except that i have this morning found the correct agenda for the meeting to discuss the requested RX to OTC change in europe. it is listed for the CHMP (not PRAC as i thought) meeting, which is down for 20th to 23rd July and it is described as "for discussion". the minutes are not published for about 3 months, but i am going to email jamie on friday after the last day's meeting to see if he will give an update.probably won't be able to but no harm in asking. not sure but it looks as though recordati have responded to two requests for further information (dec and march) so hopefully we will get a definitive decision. personally think this is very important but just my opinion/.
Any new updates here?
As usual, buying has dropped off a cliff and now the slow decline with 10k sell here and 10k sell there....lol.
Hopefully news soon on the FDA, China and EU approval processes as we head towards August (need the China progress to pay unreasonable salaries...we must be running on air at the moment given the extra money required to expand the phase II testing). And we still have the mid year profit warning yet to come.
just checked the 7th july onwards agenda and no mentions so far as i can see of fortacin. perhaps next month?
morning bignose.not running away at all.simply see no point in risking asking question which could lead to consequences i don't want to see. we will know in due course whether its possible for them to do as they have suggested and asking further questions now isn't going to change that. as you know I've emailed jamie on several occasions and posted replies. nothing to do with growing a pair, just being prudent imo. but as you say nuff said. we can each have our own way of approaching things.thanks for the clarification re the discussions.
The.Italian. No point in running away from things as it would just be worse. And that applies to all things in life.
But anyway. My post was as a result of a discussion with JG (POM) and Dr M (me). Apparently they have several more laboratories/test centres on stream and are confident they will achieve the dates. But one has to bear in mind historical events etc etc so dont go out in the street a hollerin' just yet. And they do state its dependent on the C-19 which is an easy way out if it doesnt go that way.
We are all more than capable of sending an email requesting clarifications, all that is needed is for some of us to grow a pair and do it. nuff said..... ;-)
wise words italian!!
dougie no idea what is going on if anything. i think we just need to wait andsee .we won't get any information which is price sensitive unless by formal announcement(or at least we shouldn't) .whilst i agree in a sense that if there is mistake in the timelines it should be clarified, i personally think it could be a big mistake to ask the company about it at this stage. if it is a mistake (and bignose's recent post suggests it may simply be a belief that they can start phase 111 before 11 has been finalised) and we draw the company's attention to it they might feel compelled to make a formal announcement.this would have a devastating effect on the market imo.better to let sleeping dogs lie.it will all come out in the fullness of time and if we can enjoy a better s/p in the meantime any bad news will at least be revealed against the backdrop of a better s/p. just my opinion but it is why i decided against contacting jamie over it and i really do think it is better left alone at the moment.
what could be going on here ? not seen sustained - even though small- daily rises like this for as long as i can remember ? also. is there anyway we can get some answers from someone from the company about the announcement dates they put out? i think we have a right to know if it was a mistake or if they have some sort of way to be able to start phase 3 sooner than expected
mm didn't spot that one .lets see what monday brings.
Certainly looks like they tried to get it up to that figure with the last 20k share buy 12 secs before the closing bell.... 8-O