London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
oh i really wish you hadn't posted that.far too close for comfort I'm afraid.now where is the mincer?
And Jiggery Pokery is still useful in todays language and often used in post content by myself.
You can also read about Jim's Korean arrest warrant. Goes back a few years and now expired, but still makes one wonder if there was any truth.
Or even baby food when one reaches the age of few teeth.......LOL
I did post about market abuse sometime back since, as I have mentioned a few times. For me "This stinks heavily of doo doo". :-)
probably! you just can't trust granola these days.
Probably something you ate........LOL
yes it was a very odd comment by mellon imo. you did post about market abuse investigations a short while ago. if i had to bet id still go for ironing out details or some unexpected spanner in the works ,rather than jiggery pokery (is one allowed to say jiggery pokery these days?) but who knows. the last thing we need here is a scandal in the impropriety sense (as opposed to the competence arena).let us hope we have positive news by the next deadline,but it really is fingers crossed and i have a bad feeling I'm afraid.
Just speculation on my part since, as I think you mentioned, this paperwork should be pretty simple with no reason for the delay. Also, given the 4 x delay with the Yooya deal which suddenly came to an abrupt end doesn't instill any confidence.
Also, JM probably didn't do himself any favors on Interactive Investor by suggesting that it was all JG's baby when he is connected to the proposal in several ways, much more so than JG. The last thing I would suspect he wants is anyone nosing around his businesses/investments.... ;-)
interesting take Bignose on the delay.i hadn't thought of that.now that would be interesting( but perhaps not in a good way).rather hope it isn't that but we shall see.
Good Morning The.Italian,
Yup, Now just a slow steady decline, stopping where is anybody's guess.
I would guess the recent circular delay has more to do with people who matter (regulative types) now paying attention due to the timing, low price offered and the sudden 4 fold jump in SP being highly suspicious.
morning bignose.thanks for clarifying matters.i take your point completely.very considerable funds are going to be required. i am wondering like you if there is some bigger plan in mind ,as if its just a single isolated bolt on its not going to make sense. i'm no fan of people jumping from one "hot"sector to another (CBD,AI/longevity) but i do hope that the proposal is part of a bigger picture as regent in its present form seems to be sinking.could all change with US licensing deal etc but at the moment that seems just wishful thinking. problem is to paint any bigger picture is probably going to result in even more dilution.but aa you say it's Regent so anything is possible.looks like we are returning to the old trading patterns so not seeing any market confidence to give encouragement I'm afraid.
As you state the funds would belong to RPG. I was just looking for some discussion on the possible outcome since the amount we are talking about will not be enough for both parties. The money would belong to RPG to do with however they want although there is nowhere near enough for both. RPG needs money for the remainder of Phase II and to commence Phase III. They also need money to pay the 2nd tranche of the ATO, which, just on its own, would use most of the 3.7mill. Then there are the salaries which would also include those of DLI who needed the 3.7mill just for their own running costs. It just doesn't make good business sense, especially since at the same time it has the effect of diluting RPG shareholders by 23%. none of it, as far as I can see, is adding any shareholder value, but instead only possible destruction.
There surely must be something in the background to compensate which we minions are not aware about because as it stands, no businessman in their right mind would go down this route. But then again, we are talking about Regent and its incompetent BOD, so anything is possible.....right ?
afternoon bignose not sure I've got your drift here.i assume, but could be wrong, that once the Series A funding has been completed the funds raised belong entirely to the invested company, DLI and as such will be available for the financing and running of the same. the investors will eventually (if things go through) end up with shares in regent to replace their DLI shares and as regent will be the ultimate holder of DLI they will retain in effect their interests in DLI .the timing of everything makes it completely clear that it was completely orchestrated and in effect predetermined and is it that you are worried that the subsequent proposed acquisition of DLI could,in some way,scupper the series A funding? as i say I've probably not followed your reasoning (feeling older by the day) but it does seem to me that the funds have to remain with DLI,although how long they will last (huge salaries etc)is a different but no doubt very pertinent question.just as a matter of interest i have signed up for the basic young ai app launched tomorrow.it just means i think that i will get emails about developments, as i have no intention of actually downloading it. i have no wish to be able to monitor my inexorable ageing by AI and will remain happy to rely on the more obvious physical signs etc.lol
So, another question.
If DLI had a series A funding for a much needed 3.79mill USD to operate the company, Regent then agrees to buy the company for that same amount by issuing a **** load of shares, what happens to the 3.79mill ??? Do the investees get to keep the money which means Regent still has to find 3.79mill for DLI's running costs or is the money available for Regent to run DLI for how ever long the investment would be needed (the money can also be earmarked for other things if the CEO so wishes...salary xmas party etc etc.... :-O ?
It certainly makes one wonder what they mean given the otc will I would suspect occur in the E5 first who surely don’t require secondary approvals given they are all part of the EU. The UK, however, may be a different kettle of fish since won’t they no longer be a member of the EU from Jan ?
Maybe Recordati want to use the time to perform some advertising campaigns, although I’ve yet to see any evidence of it. Mind you Recordati also have never really been that clever at keeping on announced timelines, have they.
Apologies. I meant Q4. We are so close to October that due to the excitement, I completely forgot myself....lol
operations update of 3rd september states that recordati have mentioned they are looking to start OTC from january 2021subject to certain provisos (national approvals and required batch size etc) so hopefully beginning of next year if things go well.there are several other things we could hear about by end of year but I'm not going to try and summarise them I'm afraid as i would need to go through various announcement to make sure i get it right.
does anyone know or seen any articles stating about when OTC would begin? is there any other updates we should be expecting soon regarding fda etc ? thanks guys
well bignose only 7 trading days left this quarter so not holding my breath re the 4m.regent are not th best at adhering to timescales I'm afraid.fingers crossed.
So, I’m sure this will continue to fall until the sellers reach whatever low they are willing to stop at. Maybe the 4mill announcement, which is due this quarter, may decelerate the fall, although, going at the last few drops, it needs to be sooner rather than later.
This is a heavily traded stock with traders jumping in and now out, hence the many low volume trades. Yes, there are a few that have taken the increased volume to buy some large amounts, but those are few and far between and who know it will come good in the future.
Although I am not expecting much action on the receipt of the 4 mill from China, I am expecting a similar surge in volume as recently, if not more, when it’s announced otc sales have commenced, however. Again it will be driven by traders gambling on the rise who have little interest in the company or what it has in the cupboard. It will at the same time allow for a few true long term investors to increase their holdings as before. Given the failure of the original launch with disappointing sales, most prospective long term investors, I am sure, will wait to see the sales figures included in the interims next summer (unless there is a leak before). Of course there will always be a few who will gamble on the prospect of high sales, but they will soon jump ship when they are +20% or conversely - 5% (or their abouts, or whatever stop loss they have in place). Hopefully by then we may have a us license agreement in place, but currently that’s an unknown.
Just my take on it based on what has happened historically before.
agreed .similar pattern to yooya before the abandonment announcement if i recall correctly.if we could have held at 0.17hkd or thereabouts i would have felt happier but not looking likely.perhaps people are waiting to see if it goes through.who knows!
No News, but for the continuous decline in the SP, which, still doesn't appear to have reached the bottom yet.
well we can but hope.id be happy if they paid £100 m. lol. no news today.see what tomorrow brings.
But only after the end of the year, of course.... Lol