Tim Watts, CFO at Shield Therapeutics #STX presenting at our Life Sciences Investor Briefing Watch Now
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
I have a Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA Account with Hargreaves Lansdowne and my NYO holding has been showing as IRAE Investments Ltd for some time now, with a holding of 631,034 shares.
N/a showing for price and value though, and a cost of �429.44.
Be nice if this finally comes good in the long term (as it might help to soften the blow on my many other disastrous investments so far to date (AFPO and GGP anyone?!)
i got a reply from sergy a few days ago and he said We will revert with detailed update shortly
On my account the name was never changed to IRAE (which is right because IRAE is not yet listed).
Only the rights issue appeared, and now I have the shares under the name �Nyota Minerals � delisted�. In my opinion this will only change once IRAE will be listed. I guess we have to be patient, at least we see that it is moving in a direction (which is still better than nothing!)
I have emailed the company a couple times and had no reply through there website or the personal emails.
Would be nice to get some information on whats happening, progress and some time frames.
The obviously working hard to get this sorted and just hope it comes off for the ones that have shares left
A few weeks ago I had NYO shares with a de-listed status and then the equivalent in IRAE shares listed also. It seems now that I just have NYO shares again, with the previous holding yet no de-listed note. This is on both Barclays and ii. Has anyone experienced the same? Is this normal? and has anyone heard any updates?
The website of Nyota Minerals was updated to a temporary holding page of Irae Investments, confirming so far all the information given by beton2.
Also the rights issue worked for me, so far so good.
Fingers crossed for what comes next for us!
Fingers crossed this can get moving soon. We need some support and a good management team to get this going and hopefully we can start to then recoup some lost ground.
The second option call was paid this morning. From here we go forward.
Ubecoin is currently undertaking a pre-ICO sale. They will shortly commence the ICO.
Irae have sufficient funds to complete the $250,000 payment for the second call option on Monday 12 Feb. They are trying to pay the third call option ASAP and complete the RTO ASAP.
From there a consolidation will be required and then an IPO to be able to list on the LSE.
It seems the New Ubecoin website allows for registration to commence capital raising.
Unfortunately Ubecoin underestimated their ability to get their websites up and running. This was because (1) money, and (2) the system has to up to scratch to be to function 100% seamlessly. The latter could not be done progressively. Ubecoin has had about 10 IT guys on this and it is only almost finished. It was supposed to be finished by 1 Jan. Irae have their new website in beta mode but could not open it because they need to direct people to Ubecoin. Thus it becomes a catch 22 situation. The first thing anyone wants to do is checkout the websites. Hence Irae have not been able engage new brokers (Peterhouse was the old broker).
The UK retail investor part was self regulated.
From here I have to get funds to Irae by 8 Feb (T2 settlements and bank transfers) and on 12 Feb the second call option will be paid. The BOD will then move the company to BVI. They have to sort out a couple of debts as we have to be debt free at RTO. They are trying to get them waived or reduced. On the 7 April the warrants have to be exercised. On 30 April the third call will be paid and then new shares will be issued to Ubecoin.
A consolidation will be required then a IPO will happen with a listing preferably on the LSE.
On 12 Feb Ubecoin will be doing an ICO to raise $US20M.
The BOD are not unhappy. I am. I am very disappointed. There was enough support to tell Peterhouse to jump 6 months ago, which put us in an even worse position. We were at the "do this or die" position and the shareholders were asked to dig deep. And only a few did.
Ubecoin have a product "Ubecoin". They have a practical viable means to use it as a currency with Free Trade Barter. This sets it apart from the majority of cryptos. Bitcoin is only digital gold and is only of value if someone wants to buy it. They have a means to get it more customers for the fTB traders by using the gaming platforms. Then they have the the means to incorporate the fintech to provide seamless payment system that will allow simple cost effective cross border payments. And it will be integrated into exchanges to allow exchange for fiat money.
Unfortunately both Irae and Ubecoin needed money. Since the call option was signed Ubecoin has had other suitors knocking on their door. Irae have enough money now (with the warrants) to ensure that our deal is done. Then it is up to Ubecoin to provide the value. Break even is GBP5M. GBP5M will not get them listed on the LSE so they have to provide considerably more. Check the listing requirements and do your own sums.
Well done to you, Beton and A;ex. The UK shareholders unfortunately can only pray and have their fingers cross hopefully this goes through as UK retail investors cannot participate.Secondly agree with Alex about the lack of knowledge from co. and we just hear from Beton.
Well if they do more publicity I'm sure there'll be more support. How about their broker/s? Is their broker/s not helping them to get more HNWI or other investors to support?
Well even though I invested, my criticism is the lack of information given by the company. There was virtually none information besides your posts beton2.
So I do not think the BOD should be mad with the shareholders.
But what does this mean now? What will happen next? Do they need more?
I am ashamed to be associated with the majority of NYO shareholders. $70,000 from 78 out of 800 shareholders!!! It was this project or the junk pile. Obviously the company was in the junk pile for many.
After having to sell out of some really good positions, I stumped up enough to get us through the second call option which will give enough warrants (provided those that participated exercise them) to get us though the third call option. Did I want to? No but somebody had to.
The BOD all took equity to reduce the debt. Bigdish waived their CN. Those that helped Thank you.
The project is alive and kicking. You will all get a return. There was more than enough support to kill Peterhouse's deal. And Yet with a good deal a limp rag.
Those that did not support this, when you get to cash up, give it to charity.
Fingers crossed! I invested a little bit, hoping that the plan will work out.
Now is time for the existing shareholders have to have a bit of faith in the BOD. If this does not get up then it is all history.
With ubecoin you have a crypto that has an immediate use in commerce. That will be a first in cryptos.
The question here is whether the ubecoin will gain traction. Look at the whitepaper and the team. Oh hum. Reasonably experienced in their field. Sufficient to get this up and running. Look at the advisors. Look up Graham Martin and see how much he can bring to the table.
Then ask if will it be worthwhile playing DOUBLE OR NOTHING. Because that is where we are. What has happened in the past has been beyond the control of the present BOD.
Thanks very much for the info Beton2 its hard to find out what's going on, keep it coming mate.
This is their old one. The new one has to do a lot.
There has been some delays due to Ubecoin. They underestimated the procedure to get their website fully functional.
It has to be completely integrated on all levels. Their site will be the window of judgement.I understand that 3 teams are working it now. Irae have been delaying the upgrade of the old NYO site until Ubecoin is fully functioning. I am currently cashing up some positions to ensure that stage 1 is completed by due date.
Thank you- no response yet. I hope that they will succed with their pans - I really do. I will continue follow activeky thjs thread and hope ti read more updates, also precious updates from you beton2.
Try sergey.budkin at finpoint dot kiev dot ua I had an email on Saturday from Sergey saying that he was addressing this.
Until today no response from nyota and no update on the website. what can I do to get official information?
The minimum is GBP175,000. We need AUD$250,000 plus AUD$100,000 to pay to Ubecoin (GBP210,000). The remainder is script. Plus we have some costs of our own.