London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
‘Riyadh hoping to repeat the circa 50% increase in oil prices seen in the second half of 2017’ - Bloomberg
Remains to be seen if they can do it and a big ask for 50% imo but should add a boost to the POO either way.
Good to discuss that petertee an get through the debate with a reasoned conclusion based on strong rationale.
The 10 mnths working capital cushion will give new & existing. investors a lot of security in their positions.
The Exploitation license has been advancing through the system & the govt are strongly behind the company which all fits in perfectly with their domestic production agenda.
MATD will be a flagship project for them in many ways & their aims to attract more inward investment.
I think we’re going to see a lot more new positions & the complete transformation with the license issue.
Stocks a b*tch to pick up as I’ve been finding and nice to be in an O&G without the multi billion shares in issues AND with an existing asset.
Others will be looking at this with fresh eyes to & will start to join the party in the coming few days ;)
I value the opinions of MATD holders on this board,
Perhaps it would be better to wait until the announcement, before placing more shares. Obviously SP will be higher so less new shares required.
I have listened to your objections.
Investors should pay no attention to this joker.He is not invested here and why he persists in his nonsense postings is best left to the "shrinks.' I have been invested here since 2010/11 and since the advent of MB and his team prospects for a successful oil company have steadily progressed.
Company RNS filings have been measured and informative.While there is still no guaranteee of success oil has been discovered and an application for exploitation license is in progress. I
would advise anyone who needs reassurance to review the last RNS.I note the when the company has information material to the company's prospects we will be advised as per the requirement of the RNS process. In conclusion Capt.Stan is just a bothersome clown with comment of no material consequence.
I'm very excited of the prospective of MATD, I bought it at 4p £36k worth... been sitting on these since discovery of oil.
"Have a look at any of the mega risers. Most of them were in a decline for years.
Then we get a few thousand percent rises.
MATD have a clear catalyst for a Re-rate and it's due any week now
I'm in 100%
MATD have cash until the end of June 2021. That's another 10 Months!
Think they have more than enough room to get the Exploitation License by then.
Good to hear it's advancing nicely so them who want to wait for some phantom Placing that they've invented can do that lol
RNS pretty clear!
ALGU have you seen the share price graph for the last 12 months?
Would you agree that it's been a constant and gradual decline over that time?
And every month that passes Petro Matad are one month closer to going bust.
And you think they should wait to raise funds?
I think Mr Buck will be working very hard to get whatever he can whenever he can.
This is definately a share to be watching from the sidelines until the forward looking plans and finances are known.
It would be ludicrous for the company to place at 2p - the lowest price of the last couple of years - when the exploitation licence is hopefully round the corner and the SP will be much higher. In any case, we've been told the company doesn't need cash for another few months, to raise funds now would make zero sense.
There was also never any indication that in order for the exploitation licence to be granted MATD needed a certain level of capital or funding. So for anyone reading that and believing it, I suggest looking at the RNS history instead!
Starting to move up in anticipation of news .
Think we are over the worst now !
Lots of people think this an think that. That’s what these forums are for.
Best to go an read the RNSs and listen to the interviews. You’ll get a better sense of what’s going on & what the company think about their assets.
Looks good to me & waiting now for the big License news.
Others might want to wait on the sidelines ;)
Exciting times coming up imo.
What future cash flow Persistent?
What's the known sustained flow rate from Heron1?
Is it known? No it isn't.
Is it proven commercial? No it isn't. Mr Buck thinks and hopes that it will be though.
In this oil price environment you think they'll be able to borrow against that?
I think you might be in for a disappointment I'm afraid.
There is no indication from MB that a placing is contemplated.Quite the contrary.Debt is
possible against future cash flow.Look again at MB's last presentation.And stop the pointless
and baseless nonsense about stock dilution,
That would be bizarre for them to do that. Makes no sense at all and zero indication from any sources apart from pure conjecture from an individual poster.
I think your 20p projection has more substance petertee and glad you’re holding stock for that.
What we have confirmed is the Exploitation licence being progressed through the stages to its official issuance & support at the highest govt level for that.
That new $ billion refinery needs domestic raw material and should get it from MATAD assets.
I have a few contacts of mine having a serious look at this investment now and I’m expecting them to be buying stock shortly. I’m not speculating on how that would affect the price and people shouldn’t invest based on a comment like that on a bb.
Look at this with fresh eyes and you’ll come to your own conclusion. It’s obvious to me & others but may not be for everyone.
It’s time for MATD to wake up & looking forward to that game changing RNS in the coming weeks.
A placing at say 2p before approval of the exploitation licence would certainly not help our cause. If the PM board were stupid enough to proceed with a premature placing, I would dump my shareholding. Actually, I don’t think that there is much risk of this scenario as I doubt that it would be possible to get a funding away before licence approval and given other significant uncertainties.
A placing @2p would be bad for the company and even worse for the investors. I really don't understand why you consider this to be an option. Let's hope PM don't.
Thanks for your comment.
It is a feeling, a surmise, an opinion.
Just think it would help our cause.
At 2p approximately for new shares,
it would be a great stimulation to
1) generate interest
2) fund our drilling plans
3) show Government that MATD is here
for the long-term
4) show initiative after months of
My estimate for 2021 is that SP
could soar to 20p if drilling finds
in my opinion always research first
Petertee, do you really believe that??
Have a good night
I don't do jokes Petertee
No I have not joined up with The Captain - deleted him months ago, as I found him to be sooo annoying. I hope you were just being funny.
It's nice to have an active board, with differing views about the best way forward.
We all want what is best for MATD, but there are divergent views of how to achieve it. My thoughts of securing the financing before License is granted are -
1) would show we have money in the bank, (to get drilling planned, etc.)
as currently reduced salaries for directors and staff, so it would be great for all to be on full salary (shows company is committed to an active workforce with everybody on board.
2) money for 2021 drilling has yet to be found, which is not the greatest situation.
3) partnerships yet to be announced (or found)
4) details of arrangements with Petro China yet to be announced, or still to be determined.
5) Unknown how much more information Government will need to decide (or make) the decision on License.
6) How much longer will this drag on - unknown
7) I have previously suggested August/September, but it could take longer.
Has Petertee join Captain Stanley's crew?
As for info, I just set up Google Alerts for Mongolia and it sends them to my feed, as for my name, it's just something that someone called me at my place of work as Im always asking for the brush, that's it. Nice to see a blue day here again let's hope news comes through soon. I have only been here just over three years, some people have been here from the beginning so looking forward to the day it pays off for us all. GLA
There’s no indication at all from the Mongolian govt or any suggestion that would be the case in any statement, interview or reference.
It’s just individual conjecture as part of a bulletin board daily chat.
Regarding future funding, you’d think they’d get the exploitation licence first and raise at the much higher level right? ;)
All good for working capital until end of June 2021. Exploration /development capital after the license and via several routes including some limited placing I’d guess.
Exploitation licence being actively progressed and think the September timeframe sounds right and in line with Spanish’s intel.
Good to see more buying and the price pushing back up. Momentum of interest building I’d say and not surprising at all.