Tim Watts, CFO at Shield Therapeutics #STX presenting at our Life Sciences Investor Briefing Watch Now
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Maybe it is a prophetic glitch knuttie , indicating sp this time next year eh...
Lucky you. Mine doesn't have any value attributed to it at all
In my portfolio Lionsgold is valued at £1 for my entire 800k holding so perhaps I will get an increase in due course. I certainly will not suffer any further savagery.
Perhaps, but there would have been a lot more shares in issue, the more developed the product the higher the raise and the less the dilution.
CP et al have stumped up some serious cash here, that is their concern as much as ours.
Had we come back last year the SP would have tanked due to the standard sell off after suspension and the fact of the delays in launch of the product.
But it would have picked up this year with the launch of tally, and would be reacting to news as it comes.
It's better to have been given the choice to sell/buy/hold than forced to hold until the whim of CP deems fit to return it to a market.
I do agree that the warrant exercising is a plus point, as it does indicate the likelihood of return to market. Though it's never been about if it comes back but when. Confident of it coming back, but not confident of any timeframe for it.
The exercise of those warrants by the BoD plus the delivery of an awesome groundbreaking product, does provide a degree of comfort that otherwise would not exist in normal circumstances.
We could have been left with some bombed out version of Goldbloc and multiple dilutions (bet the sp would not be above 2p now) if we had come back to market last year.
Does not mean he has been lying Deano, just that other alternatives to male the Company more ‘valuable’ as he put it, have presented themselves.
It's not that I haven't, Fc. I'm ever prepared for the inevitable sting in the tail of whatever LION have so far done, but it's been peaks as well as troughs. Tally have ticked off each objective that certain people here said they wouldn't or couldn't do. That's not to say this won't be a massive let down in the end but so far there's nothing to say, in one e-mail to someone, that that is the case. Everything that comes back from CP gets shredded on here to find the worst case event/s.
Tally really has nothing to rush back for and with Brexit looming in October I suspect they'll be less keen to return to market before then but who knows. The grant was a might be, not a certainty, and many other companies won't have won it either. As for IPO and funding we'll have to leave that to CP and the BoD. Ultimately they're the ones paid to come up with Plan B's and C's when A's don't work out.
I can assure you I am more than prepared for a naff RNS from Tally, believe me. I've lived through most of them. But while ever there's a somewhat silver lining I'll take heart in that.
Surely not FC??
That would mean CP had been telling porkies all the time about pre ipo raises being conducted and IPO later this year!! Lol
DJ whilst I agree with your analysis, I think holders would do well to prepare for some sort of announcement that they are going to follow the Railsbank model of seed funding and/or end up in some sort of incubator.
I have anyway.
even the worst credit score people get credit and loans
you do know the catch ?
High % return
that will be borne by you and I
not CP or board members
the are getting salary only to apply for a loan
you could do that job yourself Apple
What finance would that be? A loan?
Any other finance is essentially a placing is it will be for equity of the company, wether it be a straight placing for shares, convertible loan notes, warrants etc.
Even private investment would be a placing is they will issue the investor new shares for the money.
I disagree, if a finance company or bank were impressed with the TallyMoney business structure, they may agree on some kind of finance/equity deal. They do with any other AIM listed company.Don't forget the worst of the dogs of AIM SEEK and GET finance other than share placings and ipo's
Have a think yourself
How much money this company needs to turn things around ?
Who in their usual practice and right mind would lend it to this company ?
One who does will ask for how much extra % for return ?
be least surprising to see bigmjklmnopqrst man sell his stake to someone else
Whatever happens, there is nothing in THIS e-mail imo that suggests anything one way or another.
It was a sympathetic and polite e-mail to Apple. But a prudent open-ended one. It's neither nefarious - nor instant reward. The timeframe/s referrred to could mean what is to come or what has been, the journey so far.
I said that and got boo'd by the usual crew lol
Though I would love to know how they are going to get funding without an IPO placing. Sure they can do it privately but it's not as easy as in the equity markets.
Next RNS should make it all clear however. I hope.
so reading between the lines he is gearing our minds, or trying to that we won't relist or we will but not for a long time. ??
My email reply last week from CP mentioned .......
Tally’s board and management are very confident that the business we are building should be more valuable than it was when previously listed, although there is risk involved and it does take a lot of effort and time.
*We intend to provide an update around the end of this month regarding the business plan and timelines. If it easier for you to assume your investment is worth nothing, until it is worth something and trading again, then of course you should deal with your holding the way that best suits you.
We hope we are successfully building a great company and in due course achieve a profitable investment result for yourself and all shareholders. In any case, we wish you well
lets see how much money they can raise
Word on here of an updated due, any ideas when it will be, surely they have to lay out a plan for relisting or raising funds to keep this going?