London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
I hope there is something or the Q&A will be pretty pointless if no news update / progress is not being touted.
I asked about the update last week and Damon replied "we’re pushing to release early next week. There are some other little gems in there with more on the way"
So this week.
I can't remember exactly but when was an update to the app supposed to be released that brought the saving pots etc?
I remember it being bandied about that they were in the final stages of QA?
As mentioned Ly_cypher I am unfortunately no longer looking to increase my holding here by any significant amount.
I have averaged down and I am drawing a line under it at that.
Despite me having belief that this will go on to relist and become a success, I do have concerns of over-exposing myself to this stock in case it fails.
If you half that price Lu you might get some takers
SLUGMUM, 1.75p 400k shares you are very welcome please let me know
Agreed bigbench, check my recent post on the board under the the bigmj thread
Well if they really don't believe this will ever come back....Then why not sell for 1p or there abouts at least they will get something rather than nothing....I'd guess many still think there is a chance as I do..... But don't want to a admit it hence not selling...bigmj was offering to buy when many were allegedly wanting out last year...he offered 1p for any sizeable holdings but I don't think he got any takers.
It's pretty simple really... if anyone honestly thinks this really has no chance of relisting then surely getting something for your shares is better than nothing 100quid 500quid 5k..... Something rather than nothing it's a no brainier for the ones who want out and a chance to top up on the cheap for those prepared to lock themselves in for another year or more.
Fair enough weylandyutani but that’s why I said for people to put their prices up for what they’d sell for
I’m just trying to let people know they have a possible way out if they are fed up of being locked in, if the price is not right, then simple they don’t sell
All these opinions are what makes a market!
It won’t come back let’s be honest
Or people dont want to sell for 1p when they paid more.
Guys, all I can say is if you want out, put up your holding and a price you would accept for your shares. Just because LION/TALY is not currently publicly traded doesn't mean you can't sell them. Take the bull by the horns and create a market for yourselves. It can be done as I've bought out three shareholders in the last couple of months.
mercedesman didn't get back to me regarding selling me his shares so despite bad mouthing the company either he has not been on this site or he does believe his shares are genuinely worth something as opposed to nothing.
It certainly isn’t in shareholders interest not to relist .If you can’t relist on aim at a time when gold is hitting great heights ,banks paying negative interest then it’s time to resign as many shareholders hold no vote in confidence of CP ,after 2 years Suspension It’s a complete joke .
Will there ever be a good time to relist? Its like buying a house and reading every article that says the housing market is going to crash bla bla bla... If you want to buy then just buy it may go down but will always recover... same here CP needs to crack on..get Pre IPO out there and see where we are.
Far too long. Trapped so can’t do anything other than hope.
Why? Because I don't think we will ever list it markets continue as they are.
And I would have sold up long ago and not be reliant on waiting for market conditions to improve or tally to do well to get my capital back.
And rising quickly - bodes well
B1gdeano Why would we want to be on market now look a thumping ggp are having since covid arrived or val lol
We have been told this year is a write off until it least Xmas time, and we know they won't ipo over that period. So it will be spring 2021 if ever. I don't mind them taking this year tbh as covid is wrecking everything right now and wouldn't be best time for it.
BUT - I want to see solid consistent progress throughout this year with those magic milestones being hit and crowdfund happening. If nothing gets done between now and Xmas then this joke is over.
I also fear that if the global economy fails to recover from covid over the next 6 months then the perfect storm for tally to do well will be in effect, but at same time no chance of a listing as markets will be hammered. Really wish we were already on market tbf. Tally is a contrairian tool really. It will do well when markets are collapsing. So to say a listing is depending upon success of tally is kind of a catch. 22.
I agree. Won’t be anything new and will dodge any proper questions. Another volley of the can to hoof it miles further down the road
There will be nothing new to tell us.
They only do them because they said they would hold them monthly. If they didn't then they would just get loads of flack for stopping it. Doesn't mean they have anything to say.
Email , for confirmation of Q&A moved to Thursday from wed , let’s see if any developments, I am not as negative as many on here, just taking longer , ok a lot longer .
i said this many months ago, what is the point of recycling all the old garbage every month?
all that shareholders are interested in is
crowdfunding , when?
relisting , when?
no shareholder could care less about anything else after all this time.
Pineapple, Moving the wrong way though, just like Flybe was six months ago when you said it would go for £1.00 per share, you got your decimal point in the wrong place, it was 0.01p. Take a stronger tipple old chap, GL