Games developer tinyBuild seeks to boost £500 million market cap by becoming a media company. Watch the full video here.
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
Noone seems to me mentioning the potential of CRB anymore. That has not gone away. Reminder to some that, in spite of the AIMtype behaviour by the company, this is a main market share.
Got a feeling that it's quite possible that Global Co may well come back with a new and improved offer in the next few weeks, if indeed the original one didn't meet Vlad's expectations and was declined. Don't think this is over just yet. Will be looking to free up some funds and top up at this oversold SP. A subsequent RNS could land real soon and catch people out. DYOR, GLLTH
Not sure how a failure of negotiation, being previously described as going well, could be anything but BS.
Unless they were going well, but we're somehow disrupted.
It seems like either Vlad was expecting too much or Eli decided they were so big they could screw us.
Either way, zero impact on Eli, and pretty sure Vlad is in prime position to ensure the only ones who are screwed are the LTH. Way of the world.
Again, waiting for a week, not hopeful and will exit and redeploy funds if needs be.
Seems a shame given what's at stake, and don't mean my own financials.
Entain and MGM Resorts have a working partnership in the US. Entain recently rejected a takeover offer by MGM on the basis that it severely undervalued their business. They still maintain a working relationship in the US, it's just business. I see no reason why Hemogenyx could not be transparent with shareholders by declaring whether they have in fact received an offer from Global Co and if they have, what was their business rationale for refusing it. Or provide a clearer strategy for going it alone.
Global Co remain unnamed as clearly they wish to be, but the positive message declaring an offer or not would steady the Hemogenyx share market and more importantly the shareholders. Look after the shareholders and they will look after the Mcap. Following this approach would put Hemogenyx in no worse a position than it is now and in my view would reduce uncertainty and lack of confidence in th BoD.significantly. GLA
Example might be that I think with SYME everyone expected them to release definitive financials on securitisations whereas they only advised a trading update.. HEMO advised negotiations are going well, they might have been but due to additional requirements things did not subsequently work out..
Basically I think that sometimes investors get ahead of themselves possibly due to increased social media, reading more into details provided etc.. etc.. Things might be going well or not but no one really knows until it is confirmed one way or the other..
All we all know is what is released through the RNS's and if that does not fit into what a large swathe of people believe then obviously they will sell, or use their capital in other ways to hopefully make quicker gains as everything seems to be about immediate returns in this market (gambling to use a better term).
Companies do not usually BS in their regulatory statements they are just interpreted in different ways.. As is always the way with AIM sometimes CEO's could be a little more delicate with the way they release information to the market but in my view, it is the interpretation that usually causes the spikes/drops not the information.
Signing off now BO.. GL with it all..
Shareholders have to align with the approach of the companies they are investing in?
We can look at the science and make our minds up. We can look at the RNS and make a judgement call.
But when the company is telling us negotiations are going well one day, and the next day it all proves to be BS, how exactly do you align with BS.
Appreciate that lunus, Pingu and JHFH are ahead of the game in that regard, but would prefer to align with companies with a good foundation.
Just glad that I went with 7 recovery stocks and 2 risk/reward plays.
It is good to be positive.. looking forward to the next few weeks as I guess you also are but if you do decide to derisk, I hope that you you manage it better than I have so far.. :)
I love the positivity. However, it is this unwavering faith that can cloud sensible investment decisions. I would love to think Hemo will be as successful as you all allude to but the probability is stacked against them unfortunately. I'm also sure that some people will be wanting to derisk in the next few weeks.
Matt- you have summarised my sentiments perfectly ( to the point I thought I had written that myself !)
Today is just a very small part of the journey , I expect in the coming weeks or months the landscape will become much clearer and the share price will start to reflect the quality pipeline and vision Hemo have.
For long term investors nothing has changed , Hemo has shown today that they are clearly wanting to extract as much value as possible for each product and are not afraid of turning down offers which they feel undervalue the product . We were given this insight when Vlad posted in reference to this a few months back ( value to getting products through to clinical trial 1,2,3)and of course this strategy had already been supported by the CLN.
The clues were right in front of investors but not many had absorbed the information and realised that there was a strong chance that Hemo was planning on going as far as possible with each product line themselves and would happily walk away from a low ball offer for CDX from a “global” company .
Understandably some investors here would of happily accepted a low ball offer from “global” company for a few pence increase in share price . Profit is what we are all here for but personally I’m looking much, much further ahead. Today just reaffirms that Hemo will not” fire sale “ a product just to get a deal over the line . They are clearly confident in CDX and will push on as far as possible before extracting full value .
Hemo are currently working with high quality organisations such as Penn and are supported with appointments like sir Marc Feldmann and have an excellent potential of pipeline of products and in my opinion they are not just an average junior Pharma .
The pipeline of products haven’t changed , CDX hasn’t failed, Penn haven’t walked away . Hemo and global company have decided not to agree an early deal on CDX that’s all.................which of course can change at any moment.
All the best everyone, keep the faith if you can. This is not a dead duck , in fact it’s the complete opposite ............
Absolutely, so why not cut and run.. Your choice and mine if I choose to do so...
I do though after reading a lot of posts, think that shareholders probably have to try and align more with the approach that the companies they are investing in are taking more so than the companies have to align with the approach shareholders would require of them, especially if they have in this particular situation easy access to funds to progress their candidates from what was a pretty good financing arrangement. (in my opinion)
It might be worth stepping away and getting back in at a later date and the risk is that you might not make as much from your investment as you would have hoped or that you might have not lost as much but that is the game..
All PI's pretty much see the same information and we all have to decide on the risks and if it is worthwhile and the shareholders that sold yesterday and could buy back in today, well done to them... If I had know in advance I would of as well..
We can win or lose on a daily basis in the short term but it is usually the LTH that really gain by having the conviction or trust in the company that they will eventually succeed no matter what ups and downs play out before they 'make it'.
GL Bo and I hope you do jump back in when the time is right for you.
In theory you create a great business and the sp should follow.
Vlad jumped through considerably difficult hoops to set up an alternate financing option to give him negotiating power. I.e. alternate funding. So, with hindsight, we were warned this was likely to happen. But I still think it might, stress might, be a negotiating tactic.
Imagine coming all this way, getting your dream almost to the launch pad - and then walking away from it. He’s either got balls or he’s as mad as a hatter.
The more companies I invest in, the more it seems like the interests of the 'company' and the shareholders aren't in alignment.
Don't imagine Hemo is an exception, Vlad can't see past the end of his own nose.
If shareholder value is 10+ years progressing through to stage 3, and endless dilution for LTH, then I think we're all in the right boat.
Happy to give it a week, but at some point you have cut and run.
Look, I know it has been a tricky day but the shareholders that were here on the basis of a quick buck from an Eli/GlobalCo deal have now probably left and were not here to invest anyway.. Referring back to the financing facility noted in the RNS on the 18th November, one would assume a lot of due diligence had taken place from the financer before allowing access to capital worth twice the value of their mcap and it would not have been given on the possibility of a confirmed deal with Eli or any other GlobalCo it would have been offered on the basis of determining an eventual valuation of their investment increasing no matter which path HEMO decided to progress down.
I have no doubt that Vlad knows he currently has a position of strength and is able to refuse deals that 'He' does not believe are in the best interests of the company or the shareholders, as he has previously noted in advance of this and further strengthening my view that this was most likely a refusal on his part.
We have the funding to progress at least one candidate to clinical trials without any outside investment and I did not invest on the liklehood of a larger company controlling out interests (at least not in the short term), I invested on the basis of Vlad and HEMO's research, approach and commitment to helping people that would benefit from their scientific achievements.
My shares will be held for possibly a few months longer than planned but I do believe will ultimately prove to be both a financially beneficial investment and a worthwhile investment in the health and well being of a large amount of people who really, really need some help from the areas in which HEMO are focusing on..
I invest in companies, not to trade them but these are only my opinions and I do wish the best of luck to all involved whatever their own investment strategy might be.. GLA and hoping for a bounce tomorrow..