Come and join us on 6 July and hear 4 AIM CEO’s speak. Brad George, Orosur CEO updates us on Colombia’s Tier-1 gold mine potential, Cliff Gross, CEO at Tekcapital explains how investors benefit from a special dividend. Please register here.
London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
go on to shareprices dot com and select sector, work you way through them lol
that's what I did and just made a big list of production company MC's not going
through that war and peace again
do remember the 6-10p brigage included Tullow Oil and Gas surprisingly a.t.t
HFB, enjoy reading your posts and positivity - keep it up.
Would it be possible for you to name drop a couple of the peers you have used in your analysis?
no matter what happens on a share , the ASSET is the ASSET and fair value as
BB said earlier much much higher than where we went into suspension and
that will come into play on return and even more so as production increases
and we have a P/E rating assigned
our peers by MC are sitting waiting for us at 1.75 - 2.25p first rung of the ladder
next group 3-5p by peer MC, cant change those basic parameter facts, we now
just need the film credits to roll
Return of the Copl
Here's Arty , Hi boy's I'me back and Miscible is gushing
Nigeria the Dark Continent - Whale Oil Beef Hooked Drilling SOON
Do I sense a drop in your positivity Hoping?
Think I painted some pretty plain FACTS earlier
Cuda our partner reserves in the ground NPV valued at $8.37 per barrel on USA Regional risk
that gives us over 1p+ in the ground valuation for our 31m registered reserves (Apr 20th rep)
zero factored in for ACTUAL production and growing revenues
The London Stock exchange all listed Oil producers with more than trickle flows like ukog
when their market caps transposed to our share base give 3 ranges we must be headed
for to match our peers of the sector FACT
1.75 - 2.25P , 3-5P , 6-10P
All above those ranges by MC , out of our league at the moment, so first stop to match
our production peers is that first range FACT, be disappointing if after all this time we
do not rate 0.75p added to the basic in the ground value alone GLA
If all the ducks align up, you never know what the “IPO SP” will be.
5p? x 9,000,000 for me. V excited.
Oooohhh! 5p... I'd buy a new skateboard!
From another board.
“ Although frustrating but a longer delay could be in our favour in terms of getting more news out, who knows, June 30th and we could have Nigeria PSC sign off included.
What do we want, End of May, no new news and open at 1.2p, mass sell off and the SP drifts back to 0.60p - 0.80p
End of June, Nigeria sorted, production figures included, Miscible flooding success and New West African venture - I KNOW A LOT BUT.......................
It implies anytime in June to me. Your mileage may vary however if they had meant early June it would have said early June.
Late May to June provides a 6 week window, that's fine for me. Even if it slips it's not like there is anything we can do about it anyway.
Ok Thx HFB.
Let's see if we get something this afternoon.
Lths can be excused for feeling twitchy
would not worry about it, from the documentation produced in Canada
they appear to now have all the pieces of the puzzle together finally
but Arty really need to have a serious look at his advisors, been in dozens of
RTO and ALL apart from us have gone into suspension the day of announcement
pending completion of the deal, THEN resubmission to market
We had the rug pulled AFTER the RTO was completed, we are now complying with
the final paperwork stage of the process, which given Arty's December statement
we have recently submitted a prospectus , so in the event etc
Obviously badly advised at that stage also and preparations not made to be prepared
take the AQ out of the equation and the actual Q results could have had us suspended
for being late themselves
So our admin showing itself up as very lacking at every turn, as said the latest stuff in
Canada says we SHOULD be ready, fingers crossed update and submission later today
Theres not much we can do i am quite happy to be locked in but would just like clarity it will be coming back at a certain date, for once i would like a company to do things on time be honest update if issues, just be straight forward with pi's. I suppose if that was the case it would be called investing not gambling if we were on a level playing field haha. GLA
Saying end of May or June does not imply any time in June. The only valid inference form this statement is that it should be early June at the latest, as it could come in late May. Late May or any time in June doesn't make sense as a statement. Just saying. Like others here, I'm extremely wary of AM and his slippery ways when it comes to dates, timelines, and the realisation of stated plans, for good reason.
That's the point. We are unsure why the extra time is being taken. We were told that everything was virtually un place long ago.
Why the apparent delay?
Those of us who have been here years know that things can slide here
does not look good , keep sliding, remember they thought they had it sussed
for a delist 21st April and quick relist, agree best to get it right but whoever
doing the due dil and prep , needs a kick up the jacksi , probably the same
clown that advised him no suspension would be required back in December
We are locked in either way , so it happens when it happens but would be good
of him to explain, what exactly caused a further up to 2 months delay from his
original April delist/relist plan
other than , another round of bad advice and lack of forward planning
Very well said. I would rather them take the extra time to get it right!
"Subject to regulatory approval, the Company now expects the re-admission of its common shares to occur towards the end of May or in June 2021. "
Or in June: those are the important words, meaning it could happen any time in the month of June. All 30 days of it. Let's stop the bed wetting, eh, or accusing AM of being late. He has until the end of May/start of June to get the prospectus out, and then the end of June to relist, if you read the RNS properly.
I, for one, am not stressed in the slightest and would rather COPG get it right and and fill the prospectus with as much positive data as possible.
Yes lets get this back on the way to relisting, i don't mind holding long term, but just the less stress knowing it will relist soon, no games in the back ground. if all things were ticked there shouldn't be a delay of much time, and if there is keep us updated Arty.
Agree just get on with it now as it’s causing unnecessary stress. Cmon Art keep up the recent great work and get this sorted pronto.
Hopefully your right mum
Submitted to FCA this morning and announced this afternoon fingers crossed
With the financials sorted and published, which is a major requisite for the FCA's fine tooth comb
can no longer see why the prospectus is not ready to go, the massive update in Canada the end
of last week, also says all has been updated, new company structure, finances , forward plan etc
Bring on Sedar O'clock and an rns for us tooooooooooooo ;((
Getting a bit silly now. Prospectus overdue AM please don't go back to the old days of late communication
baserite 6 years isnt a LTH its a life time holder....well no red dot today at 7am so lets hope one at 2.30 pm, if not I will be sending an email tonight after work, we need the prospectus and we need to know when this will relist, this company has a great future...but not when its suspended.
Would you class 6 years as a lth lol.Lets get this show back on the road ffs. AM should you be glancing in don’t take this over personally-but it’s Long enough to be in the world of our very own ‘King’ .Prospectus as promised ( I know you’ll be late for your own funeral) pronto please -like tomorrow.Its becoming a bore.