London South East prides itself on its community spirit, and in order to keep the chat section problem free, we ask all members to follow these simple rules. In these rules, we refer to ourselves as "we", "us", "our". The user of the website is referred to as "you" and "your".
By posting on our share chat boards you are agreeing to the following:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. You agree that we have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or board at any time should we see fit. You agree that we have the right to remove any post without notice. You agree that we have the right to suspend your account without notice.
Please note some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
It is not possible for us to fully monitor all content all of the time but where we have actually received notice of any content that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review such content, decide whether to remove it from this website and act accordingly.
Premium Members are members that have a premium subscription with London South East and have access to Premium Chat. You can subscribe here.
London South East does not endorse such members, and posts should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Ltd, or its affiliates.
We’ll get there Massiveray eventually I hope!!
let's not forget those 40mn share options are just as eager for ratification as us .
Very good point, they will want to capitalise as much as they can whilst oil is a valued commodity and producing in the next bull market. The gov needs to act urgently.
Taken a position here on the basis that as we move out of the CV19 a lot of poorer countries will need to get their economies going again. Mineral rich/cash poor nations are likely to open up to investors at a much faster pace post CV pandemic.
From what I can see this is about to happen in Ghana plus which news on the ground
Nice one Broomfielder, I do hope things work out for you here. I guess you have never lost anything till you sell! In the past I gave up on some only to regret it later (much later) looking back. Your bottom drawer strategy at least would leave a remnant and the long term possibility of a return but my feeling (and I could be wrong of course) is that this will need to come good in some degree as an agreement has been reached which was "satisfactory" enough for Clon to drop a long standing legal battle and the new administration, as far as I can see, are playing fair and wouldn't risk a potentially high profile dent to its reputation, not when the emphasis is so strongly on presenting Ghana as a serious player on the international stage. All IMO of course and please DYOR and GL to you :)
Thanks everyone for such a helpful and constructive exchange of views here. It does make refreshing change from other bb pages etc.
I must admit to wavering a bit in my holding, being substantially down on the current SP and I had hoped to reduce my exposure here a bit leaving the rest long term.
However, your helpful remarks reinforce my own research and I guess I have to become more patient! That isn't coming with (my) age, I hasten to add.
Thanks risendshine, it is just a matter of waiting now I think like you say you risk selling and then news dropping, possibly May try and do this if we have a rise between 0.50p and 0.60p with no news, to get the chance of buying more golden tickets!
Thanks Bridges and Sam, no pressure then!!! lol. Generally speaking, the pattern has been one of a rise in SP without news, followed by a slow trickle back down. I top slice and buy back on the way down. The risk here of course has been that news could drop while its high, and just after I have top sliced. The other downside of this also is that I need to get the average back down too. I have been doing this for some time now and it has worked rather well. However, more recently I have been more cautious because I think we are close (draconian measures not withstanding) to a result here. That result may or may not now take longer that I anticipated but with things as they are I am happy to just wiat now unless an unexpected rise without news happens in which case I may be tempted to chance the top slice again GLA :)
I’ll keep an eye on on here for when Rise calls these out, if we have a mega rise there will be so much interest and you get all the huge rampers and de rampers which make these board a nightmare!
Sam we all have our different strategies but yours seems a good plan, risk / reward and make sure you take your profits when they arise ; ) Rise is good at calling these out :)
That’s perfect Bridges, that gives me a great target to aim for, and looks like you know your stuff being 2000% up, the key for me is not to sell too early now I’m in at these really low levels (normally end up buying in after at least a 50% rise) got to go long term whether it’s worth trying to trade the drop backs I’ll have to see but you can then miss out on the big rallies as it usually goes NT to buy! I’ll see if I can top up at anymore below 0.40p where I can, have no spare funds atm could potentially move profit here though after a month or two if were still at these levels.
Sam imo at least 10 fold. My value on ratification given the amount of shares in issue now would be 12p and in the range of 12 to 23p or higher. MC 100 to 200 save for and depending on demand.
Bridges hopefully we will see 1000% rise here from these low levels!
Massiveray yeah I can see 20p plus by year end easily too, may top up if a share I has multibag massively I think GGP is a less risky investment compared to a lot of other shares, thank you will look into BMN as well
Hi Sam, wasn't in orcp for long and haven't been following it. Still very much holding in ggp and can see 20p plus comfortably by year end... keep an eye on bmn.
Hey Sam 2000% up on oil futures not difficult trading up from 20usd risk to reward ratio v good ; ) just have to exploit those massive dips and go long.
Massiveray hope your well and been able to top up here at these low levels! I see SNG has dropped in price recently hope you’ve done well trading it, looks like my investment at 8p at GGP was a good one! Haven’t topped up there though unfortunately as didn’t want to up my average, what do you think of ORCP atm as know you were invested there previously seems to have more interest now
Bridges thank you for your detailed reply, you really have to look longer term here and not worry on day to day price movements you obviously know your stuff being 2000% up! I have topped up as much as I can here for now, may be able to top up more if my other shares perform well, looks like we have great assets just need ratification and then start producing imagine if we get a similar mcap as Tullow Oil has!
2.5mn would be hard to resist on initial
Thanks Bridges, I had a hunch that you would have a better informed take on that question and thanks for reading through the posts and responding....the only way is up :)
200-300MC on two ratified blocks on interest farm in and exploration
100M on initial ratification of 2 blocks
Hey Rise thanks for the mention, I am fully invested here and own 2% of the company 30% up at the mo but as you know I don't care about the short term when dealing with clon. I am here for long term and particularly interested in the Tano basin where the black gold is in plentiful supply. I have had a break from posting here as most of my time has been spent recently on the main market and oil futures. I still have a few positions open in the oil futures market looking to complete the gap and currently 2000% up. I don't like putting a value on a future share price as we don't know what is going to happen with shares in the future. As for market cap, I am looking for 200 to 300 M on a ratified block. Whether anyone agrees this is realistic right at this moment I doubt it but I am convinced that given the supply cuts and the postponement of projects next year we are at the bottom of a spawning oil bull market that could give rise to a significant increase in oil sp next year that could tie in nicely with farm in or BO. Given this probability I would still expect on ratification of 2 blocks a value of 100M and sp could spike to mid 20s. PIs have been given a good opportunity to buy here cheap, courtesy of the unfortunate global situation. GLA
Top slice and free carry a chunk. Best of both worlds.
Thanks riseandshine, it’s knowing where to take your profit and where you continue to hold, if I target 4.5p as that’s a 10 bag for me do I take any profit on the way up or do I hold until my target is reached but then say it gets to 2p and drops back will I regret not selling, that’s the risk when your in at head low levels and want massive gains, if only I could now switch off for a year and not even look where all my shares are and come back in a year I personally think I’d be extremely happy with my portfolio! It’s also setting yourself a target and sticking to it!
Like M/Ray I'm not sure either Sam and I don't usually lean too much on that when assessing things. What I do know is that when PET. were linked with billionaire funders their SP went into the high 20's in pence. If and when ratification is confirmed I would expect similar spiking to take place. Whether it would keep rising of fall back would depend on what news flow followed the announcement but I wouldn't be surprised if this was what the "high level meetings" were about; i.e. what happens next. People like Bridges who are in for the very long haul reckon that this will continue to rise right into the drilling phase and if their is a discovery then we all know what that will mean. I'm sure Bridges would be willing to elaborate if he is around. For me, I will be happy with anything 5p or over GLA and DYOR :)
For me it’s a waiting game now, I’m locked and loaded ready for the news flow that is due as soon as restrictions lift