LONDON, Aug 3 (Reuters) - RBS CEO Stephen Hester says:
* CEO says on track to become a 'n
ormal bank' within 5-year strategic
* CEO says there will be privitisation opportunites when economic recovery
* Rpt - RBS CEO says UK could choose a cheaper way to boost lending to small
businesses than by fully owning RBS
* Rpt - RBS CEO says offering lowest interest ever offered as a response to
funding for lending
* Says IPO offers best value for direct line relative to trade buyer
* Rbs finance director sees direct line IPO as a 3-tranche sale, with one in
October, one in 2013 and one in 2014
* CEO says has ability to wait on direct line IPO if market conditions are not
* CEO says has commissioned independent review on it systems failure
((London Equities Newsroom; +44 20 7542 7717))
(For more news, please click here)
COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Reuters 2012. All rights reserved. The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.