Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

Add Bowleven to quick picks

Bowleven Share Price (BLVN)



Share Price Information for Bowleven (BLVN)


Share Price: 28.50Bid: 28.50Ask: 29.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Bowleven
Spread: 0.50Spread as %: 1.75%Open: 28.75High: 30.00Low: 28.50Yesterday’s Close: 28.50
InfoGet Live Streaming Prices for BLVN - Click here to start your 30 day FREE trial today.


Bowleven Plc Ord 10P

Bowleven is listed in the FTSE AIM All-Share
Bowleven is part of the Oil & Gas Producers sector






Share Price SpacerPrice
28.50

Share Price SpacerBid
28.50

Share Price SpacerAsk
29.00

Share Price SpacerChange
0%0.00

Share Price SpacerVolume
798,226

Share Price SpacerOpen
28.75

Share Price SpacerHigh
30.00

Share Price SpacerLow
28.50

Share Price SpacerClose
28.50

Share Price SpacerCurrency
GBX


Currency Issue Country Shares in Issue Market Capitalisation Market Size
GBX GB 324.35m £92.44m 30,000

52 Week High 61.50 52 Week High Date 22-OCT-2013
52 Week Low 24.25 52 Week Low Date 16-OCT-2014

# Trades Vol. Sold Vol. Bought PE Ratio Earnings Dividend Yield
79 378,610 419,616 -10.870 -2.62 0.00 0.00




Date
Time
Trade Prc
Volume
Buy/Sell
Bid
Ask
Value
 

20-Oct-14
17:03:00
28.8294
55,690
Buy* 
28.50
29.00
16.06k
Trade Type:
Ordinary

20-Oct-14
16:44:00
29.1337
20,980
Buy* 
28.50
29.00
6,112
Trade Type:
Ordinary

20-Oct-14
16:35:11
28.50
12,904
Sell* 
28.50
29.00
3,678
UT 
Trade Type:
Uncrossing Trade


*Buys and Sells are calculated on the difference between the trade price and the current mid price. As such, they can occasionally be incorrect.

View more Bowleven trades >>

Directors Deals for Bowleven (BLVN)
Trade DateActionNotifierPriceCurrencyAmountHolding
27-Jun-14Buy
Trade Notifier Information for BowLeven
Kevin Hart held the position of CEO at BowLeven at the time of this trade.
 Kevin Hart
37.7GBX50,0002712364
21-Nov-13Notification of Holding
Trade Notifier Information for BowLeven
Ronnie Hanna held the position of Non-Executive Chairman at BowLeven at the time of this trade.
 Ronnie Hanna
00330135
20-Nov-13Buy
Trade Notifier Information for BowLeven
Peter Wilson held the position of Commercial Director at BowLeven at the time of this trade.
 Peter Wilson
42.9GBX20,0000
View more Bowleven directors dealings >>

Date/Time
Author
Subject
Share Price
Opinion
Mon 22:46
Jonno41
RE: SP post deal
28.50
No Opinion

I think it is the Institutions that need to buy back into Bowleven if we are to see a sustained rise into the 40's and above. I think alot of investors lack the understanding of Cameroon politics, because most of what KH and team have promised they have delivered but very late and this is down often down to Cameroonian beauracracy which is frustratingly slow. Once the EA permit transfer is agreed, I think progress will be largely out of Cameroon's hands and into the hands of New Age and Lukoil. Which I assume will be good, although you can never tell. Waiting for permits is boring for companies and investors alike, but with the excitement of 2 or 3 drills in the next 6 - 9 months along with GSA, Fertiliser an LNG news all potentially in the pipeline we could be in for a sustained rise. Personally I like probably everyone else has no confidence in any AIM oil share capable of a sustained rise, unless the market starts to change next year. Any successful news - such as Horse Hill - is likely to give investors more hope that a big oil strike could be transformational to the share price, and Bonomo is not really priced in at all and the COS is probaby 50%+ so a big find there is on the cards, however with such a seemingly lack of desire for anyone to farm in, I suppose you have to ask why that is?? Yet again it is difficult to truely draw a positive conclusion, even though there is real hope of a rearate to 50+ in the next few months... Lets see.
Mon 22:32
gambier01
SP post deal
28.50
No Opinion

Assuming the deal goes through and cash is in the bank, one would assume a rise in SP. But what it will rise to is very hard to determine with this share. You can't automatically value at cash because there is the possibility that management could waste the cash. This share has for years been a guaranteed multi bagger in the eyes of many, but those claims for 150p - 200p do not hold water now, people are fatigued with this share. I will stick my neck out and guess mid thirties once the cash is in the bank. Drill success later in the year plus the big cash reserves is the key, that makes it a functioning business. As it stands I don't think the market trusts the management. I still think people who bought high will struggle to get their money back either way. Sub thirty offers value and in my opinion offers a solid floor.
Mon 22:17
Winny155
RE: Malicious lies.
28.50
No Opinion

That's a bit rich coming from a proven liar. :) Answer the question Chris2: Why do you post 100% negative posts about a stock you do not even hold? Is it because you are a paid troll? And, rest assured, you are correct about there being no hiding place. ;)
Mon 22:09
Jonno41
RE: I wonder if
28.50
No Opinion

Mighten I add I woud much rather get confirmation on the Farm out as soon as possible but just toying with the idea that if it takes a few weeks to come, there is potentially other news to drive the sp north (assuming the Oil price does not keep dropping which could offset the potential rise)
Mon 22:08
Chris2
Malicious lies.
28.50
No Opinion

All of that posted by Kingtrader72 at 19.31 pm 20th October 2014 is malicious lies. That is why I have taken it further. The internet now has no hiding place.
Mon 22:06
Jonno41
I wonder if
28.50
No Opinion

The SP will benefit from a delay in completing Lukoil deal. If financing is announced this week and the terms are favourable and non-dilutionary apart from warrants (presumably issued with the financing), this will allow them to move forward with Bonomo without a Farm out partner other than Fontesa. So this week say we get the financing RNS and the SP rise to circa 35p - 37p, then next week Bonmo drill dates are announced which gets us to 45p... A few more RNS as the drill progresses and as excitment builds we go over 50p. Then Farm Out confirmed and money tranferred by Lukoil allows us to pay of the Bridging loan/finance and we could be over 60p.... All assumption and conjecture and clearly dependant on Bonomo being a success (which is reasonably likely), but this newsflow could potentially have a better effect on the SP than the farm out confirmation coming first. These 2 events should see the SP increase

Share prices shown are taken at time of message posting.
Thread ViewThread View
View more share chat for Bowleven (BLVN) >>
Please Login or Register to post messages

Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Bowleven Plc Ord 10P home pageWebsite: Bowleven Plc Ord 10P
Website Description: Bowleven PLC: Home



Sign up for Live Prices


CD02WL.001.081313
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.